Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
But judging by his recent antics, it looks like he may be back to his unstable ways. According to reports, Lamar was removed from a Delta flight Monday night after getting wasted in the airport lounge and vomiting on the plane.
According to eyewitnesses, Lamar went to the Delta lounge at LAX before boarding a red-eye for NYC and was chugging down beers and whiskey. Then he boarded the flight. Two first class passengers on the plane revealed that Lam went to seat 4B and sat down, but as the plane was about to pull back he bolted for the front, threw up in the galley, and then walked into the bathroom and threw up again.
View this post on Instagram
40 Lamar Odom was taken off a Delta flight Monday night after getting wasted in the airport lounge and vomiting on the plane … TMZ has learned. Lamar went to the Delta lounge at LAX before boarding a red-eye for NYC, and according to eyewitnesses was pounding down beers and whisky. By the time he got on the flight, we're told he was wasted. Two passengers in first class tell TMZ, Lamar went to 4B and sat down, but as the plane was about to pull back he bolted for the front, threw up in the galley and then walked in the bathroom and with the door open threw up again. When he came out of the bathroom, we're told he had vomit on his clothes. 0712-sub-lamar-odom-clean-up-tmz-01 The passengers tell us the flight attendants "gently" escorted Lamar off the plane, and a cleaning crew came on board to deal with the mess. The flight attendants put Lamar's carry-on belongings in a plastic bag and removed them from the plane. Ten minutes later, Lamar suddenly reappeared and walked down the aisle — with vomit still on his sweatpants — and took his seat again. Minutes later, we're told Lamar got up and went back to the bathroom, using the heads of people in their seats to steady his balance. One of the passengers told the flight attendant, "Don't you know his history? I don't want a dead body at 30,000 feet." Lamar was again removed from the plane and the flight took off, arriving to NYC 40 minutes late. #lamarodom #lamar #khloekardashian #tmz #tmzsports #Repost @tmz_tv ・・・
The passengers say that when he came out of the bathroom, he had vomit on his clothes. The flight attendants then “gently” removed Lamar from the plane and put his carry-on belongings in a plastic bag and removed them from the plane.
The madness didn’t end there. Just ten minutes later, Lamar returned to the plane and walked down the aisle (with vomit still on his sweatpants) and took his seat again. He then got up and went back to the bathroom, reportedly using the heads of people in their seats to steady his balance.
One fed-up passenger said to the flight attendant, “Don’t you know his history? I don’t want a dead body at 30,000 feet.” L.O. was removed from the plane, and the flight took off 40 minutes late.
Lots Of Love: 14 Photos Of Lamar Odom With His Famous Friends & Family
1. The Odom/Kardashian/Jenner crewSource:Getty 1 of 14
2. Former Laker star Magic Johnson chatted with LOSource:Getty 2 of 14
3. Pre-Khloe and Pre- Hank Baskett, Lamar use to party with Kendra WilkinsonSource:Getty 3 of 14
4. Former brother in laws, fellow NBA playersSource:Getty 4 of 14
5. L.O and Kobe BryantSource:Getty 5 of 14
6. Shaq and LamarSource:Getty 6 of 14
7. A young Lamar with Carmelo AnthonySource:Getty 7 of 14
8. Oh, Just a few lakers with the POTUSSource:Getty 8 of 14
9. Lamar and Khloe double dated with Wendy Williams and her hubby? Who knewSource:Getty 9 of 14
10. L.O and Kesha a few years backSource:Getty 10 of 14
11. Lamar is a big fan of Doug E FreshSource:Getty 11 of 14
12. Kevin Jonas gave L.O a firm hand shakeSource:Getty 12 of 14
13. Brother RobSource:Getty 13 of 14
14. Lamar sit beside Caitlyn Jenner, formerly Bruce Jenner, at the Espys a while backSource:Getty 14 of 14
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Twitter