It all went down Thursday night at NYC’s Up & Down nightclub. Tyson and Ruckus have had ongoing beef over the beauty. Allegedly, the men were friends while Tyson was dating the 25-year-old. After they split, Ruckus hooked up with her. Tyson maintained his friendship with Shanina, which Ruckus allegedly wasn’t too pleased about.
We’re told Ruckus saw Tyson in the club, flipped him off, and then Beckford went over to Ruckus and said if he had beef with him they should “take it out in the street.” That’s exactly what happened.
We’re told the fight was violent. At one point Tyson was on top of Ruckus, pounding away, when one of Ruckus’ friends began punching Beckford in the head.
A nearby doorman called the cops. No arrests were made. Tyson, DJ Ruckus, and everyone else involved fled the scene.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram
"Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta" Fights (PHOTOS)
1. Erica once again got herself in an altercation with Mama Dee.1 of 10
2. K. Michelle is the queen of poppin' off.2 of 10
3. Karlie Redd should have known K. Michelle was not the one.3 of 10
4. Season 2 ended with a head-banging fight between Stevie J and Joseline Hernandez.4 of 10
5. The battle of the big dawgs happened when Stevie J decided to call Erica out while at an event.5 of 10
6. It was on and poppin' at Mama Dee's crib after Erica let Scrappy know she pawned the engagement ring he gave her earlier in the season.6 of 10
7. We already know K. Michelle doesn't hold back.7 of 10
8. The same night Stevie and Scrappy put the paws on each other, so did Erica and Joseline.8 of 10
9. During a heated therapy session between Joseline, Stevie J., and Mimi, Joseline learns that Stevie is still living with Mimi.9 of 10
10. Joseline lost her cool with Stevie's new artist Che Mack at the strip club.10 of 10
Tyson Beckford Got Into A Serious Fight Over A Woman was originally published on globalgrind.com