Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Just days after Nicki put him on blast for suing her, SB received a call from an incarcerated friend who informed him there’s a price on his head. He tweeted, “Got a call from prison… Hearing there’s BIG money on my head…streets talk…. Small world.. #darksideofthemusicbiz.”
It’s been quite a week for Safaree. Nicki first called him a “poor excuse of a man” for filing a lawsuit against her alleging physical and emotional abuse, but there’s no word from her camp about the alleged death threats.
Joan Rivers’ wrongful death suit has finally been settled.
The family reached a settlement in the lawsuit against Yorkville Endoscopy, the Manhattan clinic where the comedian died in September 2014 after going into cardiac arrest during a routine procedure. The lawsuit insisted a series of unprofessional errors led to the comedian’s death. It called out the staff for being negligent, distracted by Rivers’ fame, and violating protocols in an effort to please her.
The amount of the settlement has not been disclosed, but according to reports, it’s in the tens of millions of dollars.
Fans of The Walking Dead will take any clues they can get about upcoming storylines and episodes. Well, photos from the set may shed some light on the last season’s infamous cliffhanger.
Stars Norman Reedus and Steven Yeun were leaving set in Atlanta when they came upon a car crash and jumped into Good Samaritan mode, helping the injured passengers.
According to reports, this could be a huge clue for TWD fans, since last season ended with a mystery death. The fact the two were together near the set indicates their characters are alive. We shall find out in the upcoming episodes of The Walking Dead.
The trailer for Ben Affleck‘s The Accountant is finally here.
In the film, Affleck plays a math savant with more affinity for numbers than people. Behind the cover of a small-town CPA office, he works as a freelance accountant for some of the world’s most dangerous criminal organizations. With the Treasury Department’s Crime Enforcement Division, run by Ray King (J.K. Simmons), starting to close in, Christian takes on a legitimate client: a state-of-the-art robotics company where an accounting clerk (Anna Kendrick) has discovered a discrepancy involving millions of dollars. But as Christian uncooks the books and gets closer to the truth, it’s the body count that starts to rise.
The film is set to hit theaters on October 14th. Check out the intense trailer above.
Joan Rivers Through The Years (PHOTOS)
1. Joan Rivers promotes her book, "Diary of A Mad Diva," on Sirus XM Radio.1 of 47
2. Joan takes to the streets to talk about her latest book.2 of 47
3. Even at 81, Joan knows how to party.3 of 47
4. Joan and her daughter Melissa Rivers hit the red carpet at NBCUniversal Cable Upfronts.4 of 47
5. Rivers struts her stuff on the red carpet at the opening night of "The Realistic Joneses."5 of 47
6. Joan and Melissa work the green carpet at Global Green USA's 11th Annual Pre-Oscar party.6 of 47
7. Joan roasts close friend and fellow celebrity Ray J during a visit to "Live From The Couch."7 of 47
8. Rivers takes over "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon."8 of 47
9. Rivers sports all-black-everything and proves you're never too old to be fashionable.9 of 47
10. Rivers takes the stage to poke fun at fellow shock-comedian Howard Stern at his birthday bash.10 of 47
11. When she's not shocking the masses with her comedy or deciding what's hot and what's not in fashion, Joan is all about charity.11 of 47
12. Rivers sports a little black dress paired with mismatched metallics at the Talent Managers Association's 2013 Heller Awards.12 of 47
13. Joan was always a regular at New York Fashion Week events.13 of 47
14. Joan and Melissa take advantage of a photo op during DoSomething.org's annual Do Something awards.14 of 47
15. Joan is best known for her unique brand of comedy and being active in the fashion world, but she's also highly praised in the communications world.15 of 47
16. Rivers heads to Broadway for the opening night of "Kinky Boots."16 of 47
17. Joan steps out in all black to check out the Tie The Knot Spring Collection.17 of 47
18. Joan sports an over-the-top feather jacket at Us Weekly's 25 Most Stylish New Yorkers Event.18 of 47
19. Rivers sits front and center during Elie Tahari's Spring 2013 NYFW presentation.19 of 47
20. Joan and her "Fashion Police" co-star Kelly Osbourne pose together backstage at Badgley Mischka's Fall 2012 showing.20 of 47
21. Joan shows us once more how you work a red carpet at the premiere of her hit reality TV series "Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best?"21 of 47
22. Rivers checks out sunglasses at a LensCrafters event in New York City.22 of 47
23. She's always up on the latest trends and knows how to rock 'em!23 of 47
24. The fashion-mogul takes on Tribeca Talks to discuss "Joan Rivers A Piece Of Work."24 of 47
25. Her accessory game is always on point.25 of 47
26. Joan isn't just into fashion, she's also an art collector. She's frequently appeared at art events like the LightYears Gala.26 of 47
27. Joan Rivers became a fixture at New York Fashion Week.27 of 47
28. Joan's always flashy, so we're not at all surprised to see photos of her promoting the show "How'd You Get So Rich?"28 of 47
29. For her 76th birthday, Joan's closest friends and fellow comedians gathered for a Comedy Central Roast.29 of 47
30. Joan and her daughter Melissa celebrate the season finale of "The Celebrity Apprentice."30 of 47
31. No matter the event, Rivers is always dressed to the nines.31 of 47
32. Joan is fearless fashion-wise, always making bold statements with her clothes.32 of 47
33. Rivers let her middle fingers fly during a 2008 photocall.33 of 47
34. Joan and Melissa never miss an opportunity to take a red carpet together. Here they are at the 2007 Golden Globes.34 of 47
35. The 81-year-old is always a fan of the theater. Here she is sporting a gorgeous black gown at the opening night of "A Chorus Line."35 of 47
36. During her career, the TV personality garnered numerous accolades, including this bright pink Logie Award in 2006.36 of 47
37. Joan sporting a jewel encrusted gown with a pink shawl at the 2005 Emmy Awards.37 of 47
38. Rivers attending the opening night of "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels."38 of 47
39. The Rivers ladies always had an incredibly close and adorable mother-daughter relationship.39 of 47
40. Prior to her gig on E!'s "Fashion Police," Joan was a TV personality on the TV Guide channel.40 of 47
41. Though athleticism was never her thing, Joan always shows up to support a good cause! Here she is at a race to benefit God's Love We Deliver.41 of 47
42. Rivers poses with her award from the National Council of Jewish Women at their 110th Anniversary.42 of 47
43. It was all sequins and gold for Joan at the 61st Annual Golden Globe Awards.43 of 47
44. Check out Joan and Melissa's wild outfits from the 43rd Annual Grammy Awards.44 of 47
45. Rivers flashes her freshly manicured nails at the 28th Annual FiFi awards in 2000.45 of 47
46. Before she was shocking viewers and celebrities alike, Joan was a famed Hollywood actress.46 of 47
47. Joan Rivers' headshot from 1960.47 of 47
Why Nicki Minaj’s Ex Safaree Samuels Is Receiving Death Threats was originally published on globalgrind.com