Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
“Two words for the DEA investigating where prince got his drugs over the decades…. Arsenio Hall (AKA Prince’s and Eddie Murphy’s bitch) Anyone imagining prince was not a long time hard drug user is living in cloud cuckoo land. Arsenio I’ve reported you to the Carver County Sherrif’s office. Expect their call. They are aware you spiked me years ago at Eddie murphy’s house. You best get tidying your man cave.”
Arsenio denied these claims and his rep, Traci Harper, said the allegations were “absolutely false, ridiculous and absurd.” Arsenio, in response, decided to sue Sinead O’Connor for those comments.
“On Thursday, Hall sued O’Connor for defamation, refuting all of O’Connor’s claims as “absolutely false, ridiculous, and absurd.” He also calls O’Connor a “desperate attention-seeker” who is “now known perhaps as much for her bizarre, unhinged internet rants as for her music.” Hall’s lawsuit argues that O’Connor could not have had any knowledge about his correspondence with Prince because Hall and O’Connor hadn’t spoken in 25 years, and she admittedly only met Prince twice. He’s seeking $5 million in damages.”
A new report was released today that said Prince had Percocet in his system. A source close to the investigation in Minneapolis confirmed the drug but said they’re not sure whether it played a part in the singer’s death.
Aura God: Remembering Prince's Most Iconic Ensembles
1. Aura God.Source:Getty 1 of 11
2. The ruffle shirt. Enough said.Source:Getty 2 of 11
3. Prince never shied away from sparkle, and we loved it.Source:Getty 3 of 11
4. Before Cam'ron did it...Source:Getty 4 of 11
5. That cane...simply legendary.Source:Getty 5 of 11
6. Regardless of what you think of his fashion, you can't deny he pulled every man's fair share of women.Source:Getty 6 of 11
7. In addition to his clothing, Prince knew how to make a statement with his hair.Source:Getty 7 of 11
8. That time he wore high heels. Respect his fearlessness.Source:Getty 8 of 11
9. Stylin'.Source:Getty 9 of 11
10. In his last Grammy speech, Prince said: "Like books and black lives, albums still matter."Source:Getty 10 of 11
11. Rest in peace, Prince.Source:Getty 11 of 11
SOURCE: PEOPLE | PHOTO: Facebook
Arsenio Hall Sues Sinead O’Connor For Alleging He Sold Prince Drugs was originally published on globalgrind.com