We may have found the 2016 “Lil Mama” as it pertains to career ending missteps. The BeyHive was minding their business getting their lives and learning all of the lyrics to every track on “Lemonade” when Rachel Roy tried to pour salt in Bey’s drink.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
In a since deleted post, the designer insinuated that she was the “Becky with the good hair” that Bey sang about in “Sorry”. The past 48-hours have apparently been rough for Rachel who not only had her social media mentions inundated with lemon emojis, she was also accused of allegedly being a home wrecker and having an affair with Jay-Z.
Rachel responded by accusing the internet of “bullying” her and she’s since made her Instagram page private.
The stings of the BeyHive must still hurt because Rachel canceled a scheduled speaking engagement because of a “personal emergency”.
According to TheYBF, she was supposed to speak at the Newhouse Conference about how creatively branding yourself can be a major source of income. Ironically, Rachel may loose money and tarnish her brand if she continues to be seen as a home wrecker. We wonder how she and her team are going to move past this scandal?
Isn’t crazy how one Instagram post can seemingly change your life?
24 Photos Of Beyonce Showing Support For Other Women
1. Beyonce and another queen, Adele.Source:Getty 1 of 24
2. Beyonce shows Taylor Swift some love.Source:Getty 2 of 24
3. Beyonce gives Kelly Rowland a tight squeeze.Source:Getty 3 of 24
4. Beyonce shows her fellow TIDAL member Rihanna some love.Source:Getty 4 of 24
5. Bey and Nicki Minaj rock the stage.Source:Getty 5 of 24
6. Bey and Michelle Obama are basically besties.Source:Getty 6 of 24
7. Beyonce and her Dream Girls, Jennifer Hudson and Anika Noni Rose.Source:Getty 7 of 24
8. Beyonce and Robin Roberts share a laugh.Source:Getty 8 of 24
9. Beyonce and her fam, Missy Elliott, Kelly Rowland, and Solange Knowles.Source:Getty 9 of 24
10. Beyonce x Mama Knowles.Source:Getty 10 of 24
11. The Queens of the biz... Rihanna, Alicia Keys, Madonna, and Beyonce.Source:Getty 11 of 24
12. Goofy faces.Source:Getty 12 of 24
13. Bey shows her sis Solange some love.Source:Getty 13 of 24
14. Shakira and Beyonce's hips don't lie.Source:Getty 14 of 24
15. Bey flicks it up with another Queen, Mary J. Blige.Source:Getty 15 of 24
16. Beyonce is goo goo for Gaga.Source:Getty 16 of 24
17. Jill Scott and Beyonce flick it up.Source:Getty 17 of 24
18. Bey leans in close for a pic with Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade.Source:Getty 18 of 24
19. Beyonce and Queen Kris Jenner.Source:Getty 19 of 24
20. Beyonce x Kim K. x North West x Anna Wintour.Source:Getty 20 of 24
21. Looking good, ladies.Source:Getty 21 of 24
22. Beyonce shares a stylish moment with Lupita Nyong'o.Source:Getty 22 of 24
23. Bey x J. Lo.Source:Getty 23 of 24
24. Nicki & Queen Bey.Source:Getty 24 of 24
Did Beyonce’s BeyHive Force Rachel Roy To Cancel A Speaking Engagement? was originally published on hellobeautiful.com