Ayesha Curry has more haters than half the Kardashian clan, for God knows why. But the wholesome wife and mother, knows how to defend herself when someone comes left field.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
This was recently exhibited when a person dropped a comment on her Instagram page, on a photo of one of her favorite meals. “Dreaming of this delicious quail egg and truffle pasta…,” she says. A commenter by the name of @SportsTalkSal say, “Wow you can’t cook for s**t must be great to have a mvp as your lover.”
Aside from the grammar and spelling mistakes, that offended us, Curry wasn’t here for the disrespect.
“@SportsTalkSal What’s most funny about this is that this [is] a dish from one of the #1 chefs in the world and not mine,” the mother-of-teo responded. “Jokes on you. #read”
Meanwhile… Ayesha is preparing for her Food Network television show, in addition to promoting her new book, “The Seasoned Life” hitting stores Sept 20. And her NBA champion husband just beat a record 73-game winning streak with the Golden State Warriors.
It’s crazy that trolls are still not learning to watch what they say on social media. But the more celebs clap back and put them on front street for being mean, hopefully, the more they’ll fall back.
Chef Curry: Every Time Ayesha Curry Was The Ultimate IG Foodie
1. Orange Glazed Chicken Wings... First test. #hometestkitchen #theseasonedlifeSource:Instagram 1 of 11
2. Done! Black pepper beef and broccoli, curry fried rice, honey shrimp and chicken lettuce wraps.... #homemade #theseasonedlife no takeout, takeout.Source:Instagram 2 of 11
3. Made these insane porterhouse steaks with shallot and garlic. #theseasonedlifeSource:Instagram 3 of 11
4. Celebrating the oscars and my first go round as a judge on #grocerygames by using my Parmesan wheel @wholefoods gifted me!!! Pasta Carbonara w scratch made pasta!!!! (Tune in at 8pm west coast!!! On @foodnetwork )Source:Instagram 4 of 11
5. Dinner is in full effect... Seafood pasta on its way.Source:Instagram 5 of 11
6. Done! 😋😋😋Source:Instagram 6 of 11
7. Perfectly southern with a little Cali flare!!! Topped my porchetta biscuit sandwich with a fried egg, red pepper jam, crystal hot sauce mayo and a drizzle of honey! AhhhhhhhhhhhSource:Instagram 7 of 11
8. Successful test day! They're sweet, Super sticky and tender. Thanks for tasting @princessmom2363 !!! 😊😊😍Source:Instagram 8 of 11
9. #theseasonedlife sweet chili shrimp with jicama, Serrano and a whole lot of love. Quick 10 minute dish. No #iceberg or #butterlettuce at the grocery store! What great travesty. 😂😂🤓Source:Instagram 9 of 11
10. My Lobster Salad w Spicy Serrano Avocado dressing! #FTW I think this one will more than pass for the cookbook! Sooo much flavor! In a salad at that!Source:Instagram 10 of 11
11. Banana bread ... Again! 🍌🍌🍌Source:Instagram 11 of 11