Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
According to reports, Khloe is still worried about Lamar following his drug overdose. A source revealed to PEOPLE: “Khloé supports Lamar financially in every way,” which includes paying for the rent on Lamar’s $3 million Calabasas home and covering the cost of his nearly three-month hospital stay.
“Khloé is very worried about Lamar and his behavior. But Lamar refuses to listen to her. He actually said to her, ‘Nothing will happen to me. Look how I survived the last time,’” a source continued.
The former Los Angeles Laker, who continues to recover after spending months under medical care, went out drinking with friends the day before he celebrated Easter with the Kardashian family.
Lots Of Love: 14 Photos Of Lamar Odom With His Famous Friends & Family
1. The Odom/Kardashian/Jenner crewSource:Getty 1 of 14
2. Former Laker star Magic Johnson chatted with LOSource:Getty 2 of 14
3. Pre-Khloe and Pre- Hank Baskett, Lamar use to party with Kendra WilkinsonSource:Getty 3 of 14
4. Former brother in laws, fellow NBA playersSource:Getty 4 of 14
5. L.O and Kobe BryantSource:Getty 5 of 14
6. Shaq and LamarSource:Getty 6 of 14
7. A young Lamar with Carmelo AnthonySource:Getty 7 of 14
8. Oh, Just a few lakers with the POTUSSource:Getty 8 of 14
9. Lamar and Khloe double dated with Wendy Williams and her hubby? Who knewSource:Getty 9 of 14
10. L.O and Kesha a few years backSource:Getty 10 of 14
11. Lamar is a big fan of Doug E FreshSource:Getty 11 of 14
12. Kevin Jonas gave L.O a firm hand shakeSource:Getty 12 of 14
13. Brother RobSource:Getty 13 of 14
14. Lamar sit beside Caitlyn Jenner, formerly Bruce Jenner, at the Espys a while backSource:Getty 14 of 14
SOURCE: PEOPLE | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty