Ciara and her fiancé, Russell Wilson, had adorable family time this weekend with baby Future at Disneyland. The couple shared photos and videos on Instagram— from the drive to the park to meeting Mickey Mouse, which was clearly a highlight for the 1-year-old.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
“Where are you Mickey Mouse?,” the toddler says on camera, just before meeting the mouse of the hour.
In addition to walking around the Anaheim, California theme park Wilson shared a video of him racing Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Tyler Lockett— with Future Jr. counting down the run-off.
Ciara recently told Us Weekly that Future Jr. is “at the stage where he’s repeating everything you say,” and also bragged that her “angel baby” knows all of his colors, loves books and and can count from 1 to 10 in Spanish!
Ciara, 30 and Wilson, 27 became engaged on March 11 during a vacation to the Seychelles, off the coast of East Africa. While there’s no details on when the wedding will be, we can’t wait to see her little one in a fancy tuxedo.
Wilson should begin training camp soon and Ciara is working on her seventh studio album.
Ciara and Russell Wilson Are On BAE-cation
1. Ciara and Russell Wilson at Givenchy during Paris Fashion WeekSource:Instagram 1 of 7
2. CiaraSource:Instagram 2 of 7
3. Hello, paradise!Source:Instagram 3 of 7
4. Smile!Source:Instagram 4 of 7
5. Frolick, Ciara!Source:Instagram 5 of 7
6. New hobbies!Source:Instagram 6 of 7
7. Of Course I Couldn't Do It Without The Help Of My Partner In Crime.... #ProudMoment 🐟Source:Instagram 7 of 7