Rob Kardashian is a lucky man. The reality television star joined the rest of the Kardashian-Jenner clique to celebrate his 29th birthday family style. The krew met up at Nobu restaurant in Malibu on Saturday afternoon, where they enjoyed quality time over Japanese cuisine. The St. Patrick’s Day-themed soiree was attended by Kim, Kylie, Kendall, Kourtney, as well as Kris Jenner.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Adorable North West and Penelope also made an appearance that evening. Noticeably absent from the festivities was Rob’s ride-or-die girlfriend Blac Chyna. Though she opted out of the family celebration, she was seen on Instagram and Snapchat driving around LA with her friend and showing off her new haircut. Did her invitation to the dinner get lost in the mail?
Meanwhile, in couple-dom, Kylie and Tyga turn things up a few notches on a night out with friends. The 18-year-old reality star and California rapper are very much in love and can’t keep their hands off each other, as seen in her Snapchat. Kylie captured herself making out with her bae while Fetty Wap played in the background.
Click here to see more of their PDA session.
All The Real Reasons We Love Rob Kardashian
1. He out here stealing Tyga’s baby.Source:Instagram 1 of 10
2. He had a lot of fun with Chyna and Cairo at LEGOLAND.2 of 10
3. As romantic as he is, he loves to be a douche… especially to his big sis Kim.Source:Instagram 3 of 10
4. …And every time he comes for Kim, it goes viral.Source:Getty 4 of 10
5. It’s Rob’s world and Kanye’s just living in it. Besides Hov, who else has achieved such notoriety?Source:Splash News 5 of 10
6. TwinsiesSource:Instagram 6 of 10
7. He strayed from the Kardashian norm and designed – wait for it – socks.Source:Instagram 7 of 10
8. Rob’s actually a sensitive mama’s boy.Source:Getty 8 of 10
9. Where there’s Rob, there’s KoKo…Source:Instagram 9 of 10
10. He’s a college grad.Source:Getty 10 of 10
PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram, Twitter, Getty