The Kardashian krew has done everything in their power to extend those 15 minutes of fame – but then there’s Rob, who couldn’t care less about any of that.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Just when Kim K.’s feeling herself on Kanye levels, Rob’s there to kick his sis down a few notches and remind her of her sex tape beginnings. He totally dropped out of the family’s famed reality show Keeping Up with the Kardashians and unlike his sisters, who’ve been stacking checks from their towering beauty empire for years now, Rob’s just got a sock line.
He’s a fun-loving college grad just looking for other dudes to kick it with and awkwardly enough, he likes to take his pick of BFFs from his sisters’ dating pool – except for Tyga. For obvious reasons, Tyga “can’t sit with us.”
Speaking of which, Blac Chyna’s boo kicked his 29th birthday off in a cesspool of shade, playing stepdaddy to Tyga and Chyna’s son King Cairo at LEGOLAND on Wednesday. Exhibits A & B:
Today is Rob’s 29th birthday, so we’re celebrating all the real reasons we love him. None of that “he’s got nice eyes” bullshit. Fuego!
All The Real Reasons We Love Rob Kardashian
1. He had a lot of fun with Chyna and Cairo at LEGOLAND.Source: 1 of 5
2. ...And every time he comes for Kim, it goes viral.Source:Getty 2 of 5
3. It's Rob's world and Kanye's just living in it. Besides Hov, who else has achieved such notoriety?Source:Splash News 3 of 5
4. Rob's actually a sensitive mama's boy.Source:Getty 4 of 5
5. He's a college grad.Source:Getty 5 of 5
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Instagram