At this point, it’s becoming downright irresponsible to let Chris Brown use any form of social media. The singer is no stranger to social media outbursts and mass deletion of said outbursts. One would have a much easier time counting stars in the sky than trying to remember each incident that push Chris over the edge. Nevertheless, Chris Brown took shots at, what most are guessing is a former associate, Kevin McCall. Because he’s devoid of ever doing anything under the radar, his latest tirade took place on Instagram.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Nobody knows what pushed Chris over the edge to make him respond in this manner. While everybody was trying to figure out just exactly who Kevin McCall was, he made it known that he’s no stranger to Chris.
Kevin also posted photos with himself and Chris’ daughter, Royalty, as well as photos and clips of Chris praising Kevin. Again, it’s anyone’s guess what caused this ruckus but given Chris Brown’s history, it might only be a matter of time until the next tirade.
Chris Brown Vs. Drake: Who's Actually Ahead In Their Not-So-Friendly Competition?
1. According to sources, Chris Brown's net worth is nearly $30 million, while Drake's is estimated at $60 million.Source:Getty 1 of 11
2. Chris Brown shirtless and showing off his tattoos.Source:Splash 2 of 11
3. Chris Brown and Rihanna had some pretty stylish moments together.Source:Getty 3 of 11
4. This is one of the on-again-off-again couple's best pictures ever.Source:Getty 4 of 11
5. They're totally in sync.Source:Getty 5 of 11
6. But RiRi and Drake always look pretty happy together too.Source:Getty 6 of 11
7. And things got pretty sexy.Source:Getty 7 of 11
8. Like really, really hot.Source:Getty 8 of 11
9. Chris Brown's smile has always been spectacular, yes!Source:Getty 9 of 11
10. Drake's as clever as they come - and he knows it too.Source:Instagram 10 of 11
11. So tell us, who wins the battle in your book?Source:Getty 11 of 11
SOURCE: Complex | PHOTO CREDIT: Twitter, Instagram