Just when we were about to praise Sage The Gemini for trying to get Jordin Sparks back with his romantic ‘I’ll Keep Loving You,’ audio of him trashing the ‘Bye Felicia’ singer surfaced.
“Everything was f*cking horrible,” he allegedly says during what seems like a phone conversation with his ex-girlfriend Curium Hurley. “That sh*t was dumb. She got on my nerves, I wanted to stab her. Don’t get me wrong, she’s cool, she’s level-headed, but she’s not a regular person. Everybody on the outside looking in thinks it’s hella perfect. At first it was supposed to be on the same sh*t as Kaylin Garcia but you wanted get your Instagram back up and post another n*gga so I was just like, ‘F*ck it, I’m just gonna continue to do it.’
Sage then claimed his manager posted photos of Sparks on his Instagram to promote his album.
“My manager was like, ‘No, bring it back. How the hell are you going to sell the album?’”
He even claimed Jordin was weird because she didn’t laugh at his jokes and he’s like, really funny.
“I say a joke and she don’t laugh, I’m like b*tch, I know I’m funny. Curium would have peed on herself at what I just said.”
Oh OK. He goes on and admits Jordin gave him $70,000 to buy a house. Listen to the full audio, below:
Jordin needs to leave these f*ck boys alone.
Deflate-Gate & Sports' Biggest Cheaters Of All Time (PHOTOS)
1. From Spy-Gate where the Patriots spied on their opponents for an unfair advantage, to Deflate-Gate where the Pats were accused of not using regulation footballs, Bill Belichick might not be cheating, but he surely tries to get away with stuff.Source:Getty 1 of 12
2. Johnny Football came into the game for a play and went over the sidelines pretending to not know what was going on...only to run down the field for a touchdown. Only thing is, that's not an approved format. The Browns were penalized.Source:Getty 2 of 12
3. On January 24, 2009, Antonio Margarito fought Shane Mosley at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. In the dressing room prior to the fight, an illegal insert was found in each of Margarito’s knuckle pads. The inserts were removed and the fight proceeded as planned. Mosley knocked Margarito out in the ninth round.Source:Getty 3 of 12
4. Nets coach Jason Kidd had zero time outs left, so when in need, he pretended to drink a soda and spill it on the court so the refs could stop play to clean up the mess. Unfortunately, that's cheating.Source:Getty 4 of 12
5. Tonya Harding wanted to be the best so badly, that she conspired to take out her only competition for a spot on the Olympic team: Nancy Kerrigan.Source:Getty 5 of 12
6. Danny Almonte was a little too old to play with these kids. Considered a phenomenon as he led his Bronx team to a third-place finish in the 2001 Little League World Series, Almonte was revealed to have actually been two years too old to play Little League baseball.Source:Getty 6 of 12
7. In 2003, Sammy Sosa hit 40 home runs, but he was caught using a corked bat to hit the ball harder during a game, which put a cloud over his other homers.Source:Getty 7 of 12
8. Tim Donaghy pled guilty after an NBA betting scandal rocked the association. He alluded specifically to a playoff game where "personal fouls were ignored even when they occurred in full view of the referees" because "it was in the NBA's interest to add another game to the series."Source:Getty 8 of 12
9. After winning 7 Tour De France championships in a row, and beating cancer, it was discovered that Lance Armstrong used PED's and he was banned from cycling for life.Source:Getty 9 of 12
10. In 1919, the Chicago White Sox lost the series to the Cincinnati Reds, and eight White Sox players were later accused of intentionally losing games in exchange for money from gamblers.Source:Getty 10 of 12
11. Brian Bosworth, aka The Boz, was banned from college football for taking steroids, but then went on to the NFL where he was widely considered a bust. He only played 3 seasons.Source:Getty 11 of 12
12. Marion Jones won 5 medals in the 2000 Olympics, but was stripped of those medals after it was proven she took performance enhancing drugs when jailed for lying to a federal investigator.Source:Getty 12 of 12
Sage The Gemini Caught Trash Talking Jordin Sparks, Exposed As A F*ck Boi [AUDIO] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com