Singer, actor and Brandy’s little brother, Ray J hasn’t been making headlines for his music for the past few years, instead he’s trending on social media for his role on everyone’s favorite ratchet reality show, Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood.
For the past two seasons, we’ve seen the dramatic ups and downs of Ray J’s relationship with his girlfriend Princess Love. He’s lied to her, cheated on her, angrily pushed in her in a pool, kept a secret apartment for stripper parties and even had her arrested. If that isn’t love we don’t know what is! #Sarcasm
While some women would have been DONE with Ray after their bundles of Brazilian weave got tangled in the pool, Princess said “yes” to marrying Ray! While a lot of storylines on “Love & Hip Hop” may be fake, what’s real is the couple’s relationship issues. So Ray has sought the advice of none other than Steve Harvey.
“When a man wants forgiveness you gotta be patient with a woman. Because you can’t just say ‘I’m sorry’ then [expect] that’s she’s just supposed to let it go. It does not work that way” said Steve to Ray when the singer said he wants his fiancée to be able to fully trust him.
“You saying ‘I’m sorry’ doesn’t instantly repair two years of fighting and distrust. The best advice I can give to you is you have to keep consistently doing the right thing” added Steve.
After a man-to-man talk, Princess also joins the discussion. She gets emotional when she talks about the advice her soon to be mother-in-law Sonja Norwood gave her about taking Ray back after they had a fight that resulted in her going to jail!
Beauties, let us know if you’ll be tuning in? This episode looks like it’s going to be good! We’ll definitely be watching with a snack!
17 Pictures Of Ray J As A Child (PHOTOS)
1. Ray J & Brandy Back In The Day.1 of 17
2. Baby Brandy & Ray J.2 of 17
3. Norwood Family Photo.3 of 17
4. Ray J In The Movie "Mars Attacks."4 of 17
5. Ray J Looking Innocent.5 of 17
6. Ray J Ain't Taking No Sh*t.6 of 17
7. Awww...how cute.7 of 17
8. Ray J & Shaq8 of 17
9. Oh, wait a minute.9 of 17
10. Ray J & Jack Nicholson10 of 17
11. Ray J Over 10 Years Ago.11 of 17
12. Ray J & Brandy On The Set Of "Moesha."12 of 17
13. Ray J On The Set Of Lil Kim's Video.13 of 17
14. Did Ray J Hit Kim First? Hmmm...14 of 17
15. Ray J Partying.15 of 17
16. Poppin' His White Tee.16 of 17
17. Ray J's "Sexy Can I" Face.17 of 17
“Love & Hip Hop” Star Princess Love: “I Can’t Live Without Ray J” [VIDEO] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com