Break ups seem to come a dime a dozen in Hollywood, but that doesn’t mean celebrities are above going all out to try and win back a significant other after it’s over.
West coast rapper Sage The Gemini split with girlfriend Jordin Sparks less than a week ago for reasons that either of the two have made public and to put it lightly, he’s already missing his former love. Taking part in the Grammy festivities last weekend, Jordin hit up Clive Davis’ infamous party the night before the awards and when Sage saw a photo of Jordin looking “so amazing” on the event’s red carpet, he decided it was time to get his lady back.
Sage took to his Instagram page with this detailed plea to Jordin on Tuesday night, begging her to call him and reconsider their break up.
Although Jordin has yet to respond to her ex’s public outcry for forgiveness, it’s highly unlikely that she hasn’t seen it given all the discussion it’s causing on social media. But will it be good enough to win her back?
Only time…and the internet…will tell.
Celebs Who Break-Up to Make-Up
1. Teddy and Tina CampbellSource:Tina Campbell Instagram 1 of 17
2. Gabrielle Union-Wade and Dwayne WadeSource:Gabrielle Union Wade Instagram 2 of 17
3. Keyshia Cole and Daniel GibsonSource:YouTube screenshot 3 of 17
4. Kourtney Kardashian and Scott DisickSource:Kourtney Instagram 4 of 17
5. Chris Brown and KarruecheSource:Chris Brown Instagram 5 of 17
6. Robert De Niro and Grace HightowerSource:(PR) 6 of 17
7. Diddy and Kim Porter7 of 17
8. Omar Epps and Keisha SpiveySource:(PR) 8 of 17
9. Snoop Dogg and ShanteSource:(PR) 9 of 17
10. Rihanna and Chris BrownSource:(PR) 10 of 17
11. Fantasia Barrino and Antwaun CookSource:(Twitter) 11 of 17
12. Laura GovanSource:(PR) 12 of 17
13. Kobe and Vanessa Bryant13 of 17
14. Rapper Fabolous and girlfriend Emily B14 of 17
15. Joseline and Stevie J15 of 17
16. Jessica Biel and Justin TimberlakeSource:(PR) 16 of 17
17. Pink and Carey HartSource:(PR) 17 of 17
Sage The Gemini Begs Jordin Sparks To Take Him Back In Lengthy Instagram Post was originally published on theurbandaily.com