Yonkers cops responded to a call about an unconscious male at a Ramada Inn just after 6 PM. We’re told when cops arrived DMX was on the ground in the parking lot next to a parked car. Cops quickly determined he was lifeless, not breathing with no pulse and immediately began CPR.
After a minute of CPR X’s pulse came back.
A witness on scene told cops DMX had ingested some sort of powder before lapsing into unconsciousness. Cops gave him Narcan, an antidote to narcotic ODs. DMX became “semi-conscious” and was taken to the hospital.
Initially, DMX’s camp reported the It’s Dark & Hell Is Hot rapper suffered a massive asthma attack, but cops maintain that it was an overdose.
DMX is set to hit the festival circuit this spring; we wish him a full and speedy recovery.
11 Celebrities Who've Battled Cancer
1. Sophia VergaraSource:Splash News 1 of 10
2. Angelina JolieSource:Getty 2 of 10
3. Leah StillSource:Getty 3 of 10
4. Big AngSource:Splash News 4 of 10
5. Hugh JackmanSource:Getty Images 5 of 10
6. Robin RobertsSource:Getty 6 of 10
7. Stuart ScottSource:Getty 7 of 10
8. Giuliana RancicSource:Getty 8 of 10
9. Taylor Swift's mom, Andrea Swift.Source:Getty 9 of 10
10. Diem BrownSource:Splash News 10 of 10
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty