If you thought the Kardashians had drama and crazy love triangles, there’s a new couple giving them a run for their money. Apparently, Rick Ross may be dating the “Puerto Rican Princess” aka Joseline Hernandez!
For the past two seasons of Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta, Joseline and Stevie J. have been trying to convince fans that they were married even though they couldn’t seem to remember which day the nuptials took place and they refused to show Mimi their marriage license.
Still, Joseline changed her social media name to “Joseline H. Jordan” so that makes it legit, right? Well apparently Ricky Rozay doesn’t honor their vows! During his 40th birthday party, the MMG founder took a picture with Joseline and his hand was pretty close to her “kutty kat.”
It didn’t take long for social media to stir up some drama and question Joseline’s “loyalty.” Stevie J. clapped back calling Joseline all types of “hoes” and he even brought up Rozay’s ex-fiancée Lira Galore.
Catch the tea and the receipts below!
Let’s Not Forget: A Look Back At Blac Chyna’s Friendship With The Kardashians
1. Before Chyna had Amber…Source:Splash 1 of 8
2. She had Kim.Source:Splash 2 of 8
3. Caption this.Source:Splash 3 of 8
4. Tyga, Chyna, and King Cairo casually spending time with Scott Disick and his Lamborghini.Source:Splash 4 of 8
5. Remember when it wasn’t a big deal for these two to pose for an usie?Source:Instagram 5 of 8
6. They even celebrated Kim’s birthday together in Vegas.Source:Instagram 6 of 8
7. This definitely couldn’t happen in 2016.Source:Instagram 7 of 8
8. Blac Chyna and Kris Jenner even hugged it out.8 of 8