As poised and classy as Gabrielle Union is, don’t get it twisted, she can throw some serious shade.
While at the Sundance Film Festival promoting her new film Birth of a Nation, media asked Gabrielle about Stacey Dash‘s recent (and arguably not well-thought-out) statements regarding the diversity in Hollywood, in particular, the #OscarsSoWhite movement.
In the nice-nastiest way possible, Gabrielle responded, “Who’s Stacey Dash? Is she like related to Dame Dash? Was she on Roc-A-Fella? I heard of a crazy lady once, maybe last week. But I don’t know what her name is.”
Well, there you have it, folks!
16 Millennials To Watch In 2016
1. Evan Spiegel: Snapchat Co-Founder & CEOSource:Getty 1 of 15
2. Priyanka Chopra: Actress, Singer, & Miss World 2000Source:Getty 2 of 15
3. Adele: Soul-crushing Singer-SongwriterSource:Getty 3 of 15
4. Trevor Noah: Comedian & The Daily Show HostSource:Getty 4 of 15
5. Metro Boomin: Producer & SongwriterSource:Getty 5 of 15
6. Selena Gomez: Singer & ActressSource:Splash News 6 of 15
7. Malala Yousafzai: Activist & EducatorSource:Getty 7 of 15
8. Aziz Ansari: Actor, Comedian, & WriterSource:Getty 8 of 15
9. Amy schumer: Comedian, Actress, & WriterSource:Mark Seliger for GQ 9 of 15
10. Michael B(ae). Jordan: ActorSource:Splash News 10 of 15
11. Drake: Rapper, Singer, Actor, & SongwriterSource:Getty 11 of 15
12. Kendall Jenner: ModelSource:Splash News 12 of 15
13. Kehlani: Singer-SongwriterSource:Getty 13 of 15
14. Misty Copeland: Ballet ExtraordinaireSource:Provided By Darren Thomas, QPAC 14 of 15
15. Zendaya Coleman: Actress, Model, & SIngerSource:Splash News 15 of 15
SOURCE: TMZ | VIDEO SOURCE: TMZ