As poised and classy as Gabrielle Union is, don’t get it twisted, she can throw some serious shade.
While at the Sundance Film Festival promoting her new film Birth of a Nation, media asked Gabrielle about Stacey Dash‘s recent (and arguably not well-thought-out) statements regarding the diversity in Hollywood, in particular, the #OscarsSoWhite movement.
In the nice-nastiest way possible, Gabrielle responded, “Who’s Stacey Dash? Is she like related to Dame Dash? Was she on Roc-A-Fella? I heard of a crazy lady once, maybe last week. But I don’t know what her name is.”
Well, there you have it, folks!
16 Millennials To Watch In 2016
1. Sophia Amoruso: Nasty Gal Co-founder & OwnerSource:Instagram 1 of 16
2. Evan Spiegel: Snapchat Co-Founder & CEOSource:Getty 2 of 16
3. Priyanka Chopra: Actress, Singer, & Miss World 2000Source:Getty 3 of 16
4. Adele: Soul-crushing Singer-SongwriterSource:Getty 4 of 16
5. Trevor Noah: Comedian & The Daily Show HostSource:Getty 5 of 16
6. Metro Boomin: Producer & SongwriterSource:Getty 6 of 16
7. Selena Gomez: Singer & ActressSource:Splash News 7 of 16
8. Malala Yousafzai: Activist & EducatorSource:Getty 8 of 16
9. Aziz Ansari: Actor, Comedian, & WriterSource:Getty 9 of 16
10. Amy schumer: Comedian, Actress, & WriterSource:Mark Seliger for GQ 10 of 16
11. Michael B(ae). Jordan: ActorSource:Splash News 11 of 16
12. Drake: Rapper, Singer, Actor, & SongwriterSource:Getty 12 of 16
13. Kendall Jenner: ModelSource:Splash News 13 of 16
14. Kehlani: Singer-SongwriterSource:Getty 14 of 16
15. Misty Copeland: Ballet ExtraordinaireSource:Provided By Darren Thomas, QPAC 15 of 16
16. Zendaya Coleman: Actress, Model, & SIngerSource:Splash News 16 of 16
SOURCE: TMZ | VIDEO SOURCE: TMZ