Ed’s ex-wife, Lisa Wu of “RHOA” and “Hollywood Divas” fame recently threw herself a birthday party at Varasano’s pizzeria in Atlanta. Her close family and friends were in attendance and even Ne-Yo stopped by to show his support.
The shock of the evening was when Keshia’s ex-fiancé Big Tigger arrived. And no, he didn’t just happen to be in the area looking for a slice of pepperoni pizza, he was on the guest list! He and Lisa posed for photos and they appeared to be more than friends!
Beauties, do you think Lisa and Tigger are dating in order to make Keshia and Ed mad or is it just a coincidence that the pair are friends? (If Lisa plays her cards right she could use this new love triangle to get her spot back on RHOA! This type of drama deserves a peach!)
10 Celebrity Marriages That Were Surprising, Secret, Or Sudden (PHOTOS)
1. Ludacris proposed and married his longtime girlfriend Eudoxie all on the same day.Source:IG 1 of 9
2. After a few months of dating, Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden are now officially married.Source:Splash 2 of 9
3. After her breakup with Big Sean, Naya Rivera got married just a few weeks later to Ryan Dorsey.Source:Wenn 3 of 9
4. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds' wedding was a surprise to everyone - until she revealed her wedding gown a few months later.Source:Wenn 4 of 9
5. Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose secretly married at the courthouse, then had a ceremony shortly after.Source:IG 5 of 9
6. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie swore off getting married until gay people legally could, then the couple secretly wed in August 2014.Source:Wenn 6 of 9
7. Zoe Saldana didn't believe in marriage until she met her now-husband Marco Perego.Source:Splash 7 of 9
8. Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon secretly eloped in 2008.Source:Getty 8 of 9
9. Kerry Washington married Nnamdi Asomugha secretly in 2013, and there still isn't a photo of the couple's big day.Source:Splash 9 of 9