It’s not often that a presidential candidate shows how little respect he has for his supporters and their intelligence, but Donald Trump has done just that.
During a campaign stop in Iowa, The Great Toupee’d One had this to say about the “Murica, F*ck Yeah” pack of Confederate progeny who are simply voting for him because he’s a raving, xenophobic, racist reality TV star with enough money and property to have his own Monopoly board.
“I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters,” Trump said in that tone that always makes us wonder if he’s either high or drunk.
We detect no lies, though. They’d probably cheer him on.
Watch the Trump trainwreck pull into the station below:
Fun Facts About The Wives Of The 2016 Presidential Candidates
1. Bernie & Jane O'Meara SandersSource:Getty 1 of 14
2. Dr. Ben Carson & Lacena "Candy" CarsonSource:Getty 2 of 14
3. Lincoln & Stephanie ChafeeSource:Getty 3 of 14
4. Mike & Katie O'MalleySource:Getty 4 of 14
5. Jim & Hong Le WebbSource:Getty 5 of 14
6. Ted & Heidi Nelson CruzSource:Getty 6 of 14
7. Jeb & Columba BushSource:Getty 7 of 14
8. Mike & Janet HuckabeeSource:Getty 8 of 14
9. Chris Christie & Mary Pat FosterSource:Getty 9 of 14
10. Marco Rubio & Jeanette DousdebesSource:Getty 10 of 14
11. Donald & Melania Knauss-TrumpSource:Getty 11 of 14
12. Bill & Hillary ClintonSource:Getty 12 of 14
13. Carly & Frank FiorinaSource:Getty 13 of 14
14. John Kasich & Karen WaldbilligSource:Getty 14 of 14
Did Donald Trump Make His Most Outrageous Comment Ever? [VIDEO] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com