Production of the Tupac biopic All Eyes On Me is full speed ahead with the cast of the highly anticipated film slowly being revealed.
This weekend, legendary music video director Benny Boom teased behind the scene photos of Pac’s character on Instagram, building hype around the spot-on casting of the late rap star.
Hill Harper added to the buzz around the movie, when he posted this collage,
While it’s unclear who else has been cast in the flick, Keyshia Cole announced she is set to make her acting debut in the Morgan Creek Production.
Other cast includes, DeSean Jackson and Kat Graham.
Producer LT Hutton shared these images:
We’re so here for all of this. How do you think Keyshia Cole will do?
Keyshia Cole's New Shoe Collection Will Blow Your Mind!
1. This Is What Keyshia Cole's Shoe Closet Probably Looks Like1 of 11
2. Keyshia Serving In Blue2 of 11
3. Keyshia Serving In Black-And-White Prints and Pink3 of 11
4. Keyshia Serving In Paisley4 of 11
5. Keyshia Serving In Plaid5 of 11
6. Summer Sandals6 of 11
7. Heels Reserved For The Wild7 of 11
8. Knee-High Caged Heels8 of 11
9. A True Blue Shoe9 of 11
10. A Sexy Tiger Number10 of 11
11. All That Glitters11 of 11
Keyshia Cole Announces Role In Tupac “All Eyez On Me” Biopic was originally published on hellobeautiful.com