Toni, who’s executive producing the film added, “I didn’t pick any of the sisters”
When Tamar got a glimpse of actress Tiffany Hines in her role, her facial expression was priceless. She curled up her lips and shook her head in disbelief.
“That’s kind of close, you did have blonde hair” said the sisters and her fellow co-hosts.
Tamar said, “Who’s that family? That’s the Raxtons!”
“Did you find somebody that act like me?” she said?”
“Yes, Lord” said Toni. “She does!” added Towanda.
Toni proceeded to mimic the colorful mannerisms of her baby sister.
Maybe Tamar’s lack of enthusiasm was just for the show but if Tamar doesn’t see it, how does Lifetime expect millions of viewers to get on board?
We love Toni Braxton and have high expectations for this project!
Beauties, let us know if you’ll be watching Unbreak My Heart when it premieres Saturday, January 23rd on Lifetime?
BONUS: Watch the Braxton’s perform “Mary Did You Know” from their new album, Family Christmas. Somebody get Traci a solo deal! Her voice is awesome, even Tamar looked impressed!
Happy 38th Birthday! 11 Things About Tamar
1. Tamar Estine Braxton was born in Severn, Maryland.1 of 7
2. Tamar met her husband record executive, Vincent Herbert through her sister Toni, who at the time was Toni's producer.2 of 7
3. Tamar is a soprano with a 5 octave vocal range.3 of 7
4. Tamar struggles with the skin condition Vitiligo.4 of 7
5. Tamar is a Pisces.5 of 7
6. Tamar's "Love & War" album is platinum.6 of 7
7. Tamar's first album was originally titled "Ridiculous" before being changed to "Tamar."7 of 7
Did Tamar Braxton Throw Shade At The Actress Portraying Her In The Toni Braxton Biopic? [VIDEO] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com