Top Dawg Entertainment’s CEO cleared the air by stating it was only a “minor disagreement” and the longtime friends were all good.
Well, it looks like a video of Kendrick and Q’ s “fight” has surfaced on the ‘net and it appears TDE is trolling the sh*t out of us.
It’s clear there’s no real beef between the Black Hippy Crew members. Instead, they’re busy in the studio making hits, not hitting each other.
11 Reasons To Love SZA (PHOTOS)
1. Because she's down with the boys (The TDE boys that is).Source:Instagram 1 of 11
2. She's a natural hair icon in every right.Source:Instagram 2 of 11
3. I mean, LOOK AT THAT HAIR.Source:Instagram 3 of 11
4. Because she runs in a circle of equally gorgeous friends.Source:Instagram 4 of 11
5. She's a vegan, but she's not afraid to indulge in some junk food. #ShamelessSource:Instagram 5 of 11
6. Because she's a yogi.Source:Instagram 6 of 11
7. Because she brings a whole new definition to tom-boy chic.Source:Instagram 7 of 11
8. And she still knows how to dress it up.Source:Instagram 8 of 11
9. And she knows how to do Fashion Week justice.Source:Instagram 9 of 11
10. And just as easily go back to her tom-boy tendencies with style.Source:Instagram 10 of 11
11. Because she's adorable. Duh!Source:Instagram 11 of 11
Video Of Kendrick Lamar & ScHoolboy Q’s Studio “Fight” Surfaces was originally published on globalgrind.com