Once dubbed, “the woman America loved to hate” reality star Omarosa rose to fame as a contestant on the first season of Donald Trump‘s NBC series, The Apprentice. Over ten years later, Omarosa and Trump are still good friends and she recently went to bat for him on an episode of The Steve Harvey Show.
When asked her thoughts on Trump’s presidency and whether or not she believe’s he has “what America needs”, Omarosa gave a dizzying response.
“We have a long history. Donald and I started out in 2003 with The Apprentice, and I’m proud to be a part of that franchise. In terms of him running for president, it’s something that he wanted to do, it’s a dream. And I’m a very loyal person” she began.
“I know him as a friend, as a mentor, as a father. You all are getting to know him as a candidate. That’s the way you know him. I know him differently. And I will continue to be a friend to Donald Trump throughout this entire journey for him, and hopefully he gets exactly what he wants.”
What a politically correct answer! We wonder if Omarosa chose her words so carefully because she’s on Trump’s payroll? Will she be tapped to campaign for her “father” and help him secure the vote of black women should he win the Republican party’s nomination?
Trump needs more friends like Russell Simmons in his circle who aren’t publicly afraid to be honest about his misguided and often disrespectful beliefs.
Fun Facts About The Wives Of The 2016 Presidential Candidates
1. Bernie & Jane O'Meara SandersSource:Getty 1 of 14
2. Dr. Ben Carson & Lacena "Candy" CarsonSource:Getty 2 of 14
3. Lincoln & Stephanie ChafeeSource:Getty 3 of 14
4. Mike & Katie O'MalleySource:Getty 4 of 14
5. Jim & Hong Le WebbSource:Getty 5 of 14
6. Ted & Heidi Nelson CruzSource:Getty 6 of 14
7. Jeb & Columba BushSource:Getty 7 of 14
8. Mike & Janet HuckabeeSource:Getty 8 of 14
9. Chris Christie & Mary Pat FosterSource:Getty 9 of 14
10. Marco Rubio & Jeanette DousdebesSource:Getty 10 of 14
11. Donald & Melania Knauss-TrumpSource:Getty 11 of 14
12. Bill & Hillary ClintonSource:Getty 12 of 14
13. Carly & Frank FiorinaSource:Getty 13 of 14
14. John Kasich & Karen WaldbilligSource:Getty 14 of 14
Omarosa Supports Her “Father” Donald Trump For President [VIDEO] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com