Here are the details from TMZ: Meek is in court on a probation violation. He violated the ground rules for leaving Philly. Meek’s on probation for a 2009 drug and gun conviction and one of the conditions of parole is getting approval before traveling. It looks like he violated the rules by going to L.A. for the AMAs. Nicki is ready to testify on Meek’s behalf. His lawyer told the judge his client and Nicki are serious about getting married.
Journalist Aubrey Whelan was in court during the proceedings and said the case will continue until December 17th. She also said that when Nicki testified, she called Meek “irresponsible” but said he was growing up. Check out Whelan’s tweet coverage of the case below as well as video of Nicki and Meek headed into court.
Nicki Minaj and Taraji P. Henson Honored At VH1 Big In 2015 Awards
1. Taraji. P. HensonSource: 1 of 12
2. Stevie J & Joseline HernandezSource: 2 of 12
3. K. MichelleSource: 3 of 12
4. K. MichelleSource: 4 of 12
5. Mona Scott YoungSource: 5 of 12
6. O’Shea Jackson Jr.Source: 6 of 12
7. Amy SchumerSource: 7 of 12
8. Apryl JonesSource: 8 of 12
9. Nikki MudarrisSource: 9 of 12
10. Jackie ChristieSource: 10 of 12
11. O’Shea Jackson Jr.Source: 11 of 12
12. Amber RoseSource: 12 of 12
Meek Mill May Be Headed To Jail For Violating His Probation; Nicki Minaj Testifies On His Behalf was originally published on hellobeautiful.com