Miss Robbie, founder of the successful soul food restaurant, Miss Sweetie Pie’s has relocated her legendary shop to the health conscious, vegan-crazed city of L.A. She discusses how she chose to deal with this change in customer base.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Plus, she gives us the rundown of what we can expect to see on the upcoming season of the reality show, “Welcome To Sweetie Pie’s,” on OWN, especially now that the business and its employees has relocated! Click on the audio player to hear the inspiring discussion with “The Yolanda Adams Morning Show” in this exclusive interview.
RELATED: Healthy Sweet Potato Pie [RECIPE]
Celebrities Whose Reality Got Too Real
1. Chad JohnsonSource: 1 of 9
2. Russell ArmstrongSource: 2 of 9
3. Lamar OdomSource: 3 of 9
4. Jon & Kate GoslinSource: 4 of 9
5. Anna Nicole SmithSource: 5 of 9
6. Kris HumphriesSource: 6 of 9
7. Bobby BorwnSource: 7 of 9
8. Nadya SulemanSource: 8 of 9
9. Kanye WestSource: 9 of 9
Miss Robbie On How Sweetie Pie’s Is Doing Since Moving To L.A. was originally published on theyolandaadamsmorningshow.com