Miss Robbie, founder of the successful soul food restaurant, Miss Sweetie Pie’s has relocated her legendary shop to the health conscious, vegan-crazed city of L.A. She discusses how she chose to deal with this change in customer base.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Plus, she gives us the rundown of what we can expect to see on the upcoming season of the reality show, “Welcome To Sweetie Pie’s,” on OWN, especially now that the business and its employees has relocated! Click on the audio player to hear the inspiring discussion with “The Yolanda Adams Morning Show” in this exclusive interview.
RELATED: Healthy Sweet Potato Pie [RECIPE]
Celebrities Whose Reality Got Too Real
1. Tiny and TISource:Instagram 1 of 17
2. Hank and Kendra BassettSource:PR 2 of 17
3. Keyshia Cole and Daniel 'Boobie' GibsonSource:Instagram 3 of 17
4. Ice T and CocoSource:PR Photos 4 of 17
5. Jennifer WilliamsSource:PR Photos 5 of 17
6. Kelly Price6 of 17
7. Kenya Moore7 of 17
8. Chad Johnson8 of 17
9. Porsha Williams9 of 17
10. Russell Armstrong10 of 17
11. Lamar Odom11 of 17
12. Jon & Kate Goslin12 of 17
13. Anna Nicole Smith13 of 17
14. Kris Humphries14 of 17
15. Bobby Borwn15 of 17
16. Nadya Suleman16 of 17
17. Kanye West17 of 17
Miss Robbie On How Sweetie Pie’s Is Doing Since Moving To L.A. was originally published on theyolandaadamsmorningshow.com