Ciara can hardly catch a break from fans that don’t want her to be with Russell Wilson for fear she’s causing the Seattle Seahawks to lose. However, Cici does have one supporter, Gabrielle Union.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Being Mary Jane star was recently on the Kelly & Michael talk show where she gushed about her one-year wedding anniversary to Dwayne Wade. Her husband planned a surprised trip for the pair to Bora Bora!
“He’s very romantic, we legit enjoy each other in a way that probably isn’t healthy for us. We’re like junior high school best friends where you sync your schedules and if one of us is sick we’re like, ‘I don’t wanna go to school today.’” #Adorable
Ciara chimed in saying, “I know the feeling.” Gabrielle then turned her attention to Russell and Cici’s love, “You guys [the audience] have no idea how cute they are. I ran into them backstage after the BET Awards and I said, ‘I am here for all of this’. You guys are the absolute cutest.’
Check out this clip of Michael Strahan and Ciara rapping backstage. We think she would be a great talk show co-host!
In other Gabrielle Union news, she’s on the cover of Redbook and recently celebrated it with an appearance on the Jimmy Fallon Show. She looked Michelle Obama regal in an off the shoulder red dress but don’t let that fool you.
Gabrielle’s swag is on 100! Guess what song she chose to walk out to, 2Pac’s “Hail Mary” #ShesGangsta
And the actress showed her comedic side in a hilarious high school announcements sketch. Watch she and Jimmy ‘Whip & Nae Nae” below!
PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Russell Wilson, Ciara, Nicki Minaj, & More
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Lovely couple Russell Wilson and Ciara at the 2015 ESPYS at Microsoft Theater. The Future Hive was on notice.
1 of 10
2. Rihanna shows some skin in silky black overalls and a white crop top as she continues to swagger jack Elaine from "Seinfeld" on her way to the studio in NYC.
2 of 10
3. Kendall Jenner made a lucky fan's day as she signed an autograph at the airport.
3 of 10
4. Boo'd up! Nicki and Meek hold hands on their way into LURE nightclub in West Hollywood.
4 of 10
5. Amar'e Stoudemire took his bae to the premiere of the new movie "Trainwreck."
5 of 10
6. French Montana held a brief conversation on his way inside the West Hollywood hotspot LURE.
6 of 10
7. The Bella Twins, Brie and Nikki, came out to support Nikki's bae John Cena at the New York premiere of "Trainwreck."
7 of 10
8. The Kardashian/Jenner sisters were on hand to support Caitlyn Jenner as she accepted an award at the 2015 ESPYS at Microsoft Theater.
8 of 10
9. OBJ, aka Odell Beckham Jr., couldn't believe he caught the trophy for Best Play of the Year at the 2015 ESPYS at Microsoft Theater.
9 of 10
10. MLB player Alex Rodriguez, actor Ken Jeong, and host Joel McHale shared some jokes backstage at the 2015 ESPYs at Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles, California.
10 of 10