Watch him perform his latest single “Smile” with singer and “Empire” actress V.Bozeman that excited and uplifted everyone!
This event was presented by The Frequency | Radio One, and is an annual Urban artist showcase and music industry gathering This year is the fifth anniversary of The Blitz and the launch party for OneX, Radio One’s new custom content studio for brands and their curators.
PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Kendall Jenner, Jay Z, Olivia Wilde, & More
1. Jason Sudeikis filmed a scene where he raps for everyone at a Mother's Day party, then accidentally falls off the porch balcony on set of the film "Mother's Day" in Atlanta, GA.Source:Splash News 1 of 10
2. Howie Mandel and Heidi Klum joked around on the "America's Got Talent" Season 10 Live Post-Show Red Carpet.Source:Splash News 2 of 10
3. We knew she was fly, but this is another level. Kendall Jenner rides a jetpack in St. Barts as she dives and smiles while crashing into the ocean.Source:Splash News 3 of 10
4. Vanessa Hudgens looked marvelous in her mustard dress during the 2015 Industry Dance Awards & Cancer Benefit Show held at Avalon Hollywood.Source:Splash News 4 of 10
5. Selena Gomez was looking all grown up as she was spotted outside her hotel in New York City.Source:Splash News 5 of 10
6. Olivia Wilde hugged some friends goodbye after having dinner while her husband was out filming a movie.Source:Splash News 6 of 10
7. Jay Z left his Broadway office in a good mood before heading home in NYC. He does go home to Beyonce... We would be in a good mood too!Source:Splash News 7 of 10
8. This is such a smart young man! While taking a break from filming on the "Shades of Blue" set in Queens, Jennifer Lopez was kind enough to come over to a young boy asking her to get his "Maid in Manhattan" DVD autographed.Source:Splash News 8 of 10
9. Rita Ora heads into 'Warwick' nightclub in Los Angeles with friends.Source:Splash News 9 of 10
10. Evan Ross stopped to use an ATM machine in Beverly Hills so he could do a bit of shopping.Source:Splash News 10 of 10