Even the Clintons want to keep up with the Kardashians.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West attended a fundraiser on Thursday at the Los Angeles home of Justin Bieber‘s manager to catch the GOP debate and the reality star took to Twitter to proclaim that she was looking forward to taking a selfie with Hillary Clinton. Well, her dream came true.
Just a few hours after the debate, Kim hopped on social media to share that yet another dream of hers was made a reality. She excitedly shared the photo above of herself with Hillary Clinton and Kanye, who was creepin’ in the back, writing:
“I got my selfie!!!. I really loved hearing her speak & hearing her goals for our country! #HillaryForPresident.”
Tickets for the exclusive watch party were $2,700.
When Keeks tweets, the Universe listens.
SOURCE: Daily Mail | PHOTO CREDIT: SPLASH, Twitter
Every Time North West's Natural Curls Were Flourishing & Adorable
1. AWWWW.Source:Getty 1 of 17
2. Flourishing in Armenia.Source:Splash News 2 of 17
3. Nap time.Source:Getty 3 of 17
4. All natural at LAX.Source:Splash News 4 of 17
5. Peek-a-boo.Source:Splash News 5 of 17
6. Curious Nori.Source:Splash News 6 of 17
7. When you've had a bad day, but your curls on fleek though.Source:Splash News 7 of 17
8. Hey cutie.Source:Splash News 8 of 17
9. Bad to the bone, baby.Source:Getty 9 of 17
10. Does it get any cuter?Source:Getty 10 of 17
11. Northie loves her sleep.Source:Splash News 11 of 17
12. Strolling through Paris.Source:Getty 12 of 17
13. Adorable.Source:Getty 13 of 17
14. Ditched the slicked back pony.Source:Splash News 14 of 17
15. Curls out for sight-seeing.Source:Splash News 15 of 17
16. Blowing in the wind.Source:Splash News 16 of 17
17. Tourist baby.Source:Splash News 17 of 17
Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Take An Epic Selfie With Hillary Clinton was originally published on globalgrind.com