Alicia Keys is back with a new single, “28 Thousand Days.” The beautiful mother of two has been a bit quiet on the music tip, but won’t be staying away from the booth any longer. Keys has been working with husband Swizz Beatz and super producer Pharrell Williams on her upcoming sixth solo album.
Text GOSSIP To 71007
To Get The Hottest Tea Daily!
Reply Help for Help; STOP GOSSIP to Cancel; STOP to End All. Message & Data Rates May Apply. 5 messages/week max.
The high-energy track was first previewed in her new Levi’s ad campaign. Listen to the thought-provoking single above and make sure to purchase it on iTunes.
SOURCE: Hip Hop N More
RED CARPET RECAP: Alicia Keys' Keep A Child Alive Ball (PHOTOS)
13 photos Launch gallery
1. La La Anthony suits up in a double-breasted dress by Moschino.
1 of 13
2. Padma Lakshmi stuns in Cushnie et Ochs.
2 of 13
3. Musical greats Aretha Franklin and Clive Davis take a photo op.
3 of 13
4. Andre Leon Talley put on a fine cape for the evening.
4 of 13
5. Selita Ebanks serves up some over-the-shoulder goodness.
5 of 13
6. Estelle keeps it simple in Gustavo Cadile.
6 of 13
7. Nas has a handsome mean mug in all black.
7 of 13
8. Angela Simmons stuns in Michael Costello.
8 of 13
9. Gayle King has the blues in a sparkly number.
9 of 13
10. Angel Haze was the only one to keep it casual.
10 of 13
11. Riccardo Tisci poses with two pretty ladies: Marina Abramovic and Joan Smalls.
11 of 13
12. Russell Simmons Is All Smiles in his adidas.
12 of 13
13. Swizz Beatz and Alicia Keys canoodle on the black carpet.
13 of 13