The couple was reportedly enjoying an afternoon shopping trip on Melrose earlier today when they were bombarded by paparazzi hoping to get a shot of the two, who are rarely seen out in public when not promoting their work. According to the The YBF, as Lauren and Nipsey retreated to their car and attempted to drive away, one photographer got too close which resulted in one person being struck.
Eventually, the police were called to the scene to diffuse the situation.
Fans of the notoriously private couple ventured to social media to comment on how calm they appeared to be in photos taken while they were speaking with the police shortly after the accident occurred.
Details on what exactly happened and who was to blame for the accident are still unfolding.
7 Photos Of Lauren London & Nipsey Hussle Keeping It Gangsta
1. Riding and rollin'.Source:Instagram 1 of 7
2. "LOUIS THA 13th w THA GOD." - NipseySource:Instagram 2 of 7
3. He got the hottest chick in the game wearing his chain.Source:Instagram 3 of 7
4. Socialite tings.Source:Getty 4 of 7
5. "CRENSHAW" - NipseySource:Instagram 5 of 7
6. Posted up.Source:Splash News 6 of 7
7. "#WCW My crimee" - NipseySource:Instagram 7 of 7
PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Brandy, Kendall Jenner, Kanye West, & More
1. Look at that! Kanye West cracked a small smile for the paparazzi as he got into his ride at LAX.Source:Splash News 1 of 10
2. Relationship Goals. Jay Z and Beyonce left their NYC office together after a hard day of running the world.Source:Splash News 2 of 10
3. Phoebe Price has really nice...earrings. Her dog's name is Henry and they are in Beverly Hills, because we know you really like looking at the dog.Source:Splash News 3 of 10
4. Brandy has a heart of gold. Here she is taking a selfie with one of the kids from the Precious Dreams Foundation. The Broadway star provided comfort items and motivational words to NYC Homeless Youth this week. What a way to give back.Source:Getty 4 of 10
5. Lena Dunham, this picture should be a poster for zero phucks given. She's just drinking green juice and writing million dollar scenes on her MacBook in Soho while filming "Girls."Source:Splash News 5 of 10
6. Uncle Snoop hit that get down low pose while performing in Naples at Arenile Beach.Source:Splash News 6 of 10
7. The always gorgeous Tinashe kept it casual as she left Brooklyn's Barclays Center last night after attending Nicki Minaj's concert with Lil Wayne.Source:Splash News 7 of 10
8. Kim's baby bump is on fleek in Beverly Hills. She's finally starting to show.Source:Splash News 8 of 10
9. Kendall Jenner didn't cover her face this time, as the paps caught her leaving the studio after filming her part for "Keeping Up with the Kardashians."Source:Splash News 9 of 10
10. There wasn’t a dry eye in the room, as Brandy shared her very personal struggles and stressed the importance of staying and thinking positive while giving back with the help of the Precious Dreams Foundation.Source:Getty 10 of 10