“Tarshá and Anthony’s greatest priorities are loving and raising their three children and are committed to co-parenting together,” a representative for Tarshá said in a statement.
RELATED: Anthony Hamilton Arrested
The couple will continue to work together professionally on music projects, and as co-parents. In addition to pursuing music, Tarshá will continue her work as an HIV/AIDS healthcare activist.
They share three sons, and would have celebrated their 10-year anniversary next month. This is sad news, but at least there doesn’t seem to be any bad blood. We wish both parties the best.
We Tried To Make It Work: Divorced Celebs
1. Mike Epps1 of 13
2. Tamar Braxton & Vincent filed for divorce2 of 13
3. Janet Jackson has been divorced...twice.3 of 13
4. Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz were once husband and wife.4 of 13
5. Jill Scott5 of 13
6. Gina Torres & Laurence Fishburne were officially divorced in October of 20176 of 13
7. Tisha Campbell Martin & Duane Martin7 of 13
8. Stephen Belafonte & Melanie Brown8 of 13
9. Stephen Belafonte & Melanie Brown9 of 13
10. Mary J. Blige & Kendu Isaacs10 of 13
11. Mary J. Blige & Kendu Isaacs11 of 13
12. Usher & Grace Miguel12 of 13
13. Usher & Grace Miguel13 of 13
Anthony Hamilton And His Wife Announce Divorce After Almost 10 Years Of Marriage was originally published on hellobeautiful.com