According to Gary With Da Tea, Zoe Kravitz revealed she was turned down for a role in Batman: The Dark Knight because she was too “urban.” Was this discrimination? Listen to Gary’s Tea in the audio player to hear us discuss the full story!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Get the latest from Gary’s Tea here and listen LIVE at 7:30 am & 8:30 am EST on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show“
RELATED: Are Zoe Kravitz & Mos Def AKA Yasiin Bey Dating?
RELATED: Zoe Kravitz Opens Up About Eating Disorder & Being Intimidated By Her Mother Lisa Bonet’s Beauty
RELATED: Drake’s Old Boo Zoe Kravitz & Lisa Bonet Attend ‘Divergent’ Screening
The Style Evolution Of Zoe Kravitz (PHOTOS)
19 photos Launch gallery
1. Zoe rocks flare jeans in 2005.
1 of 19
2. Zoe looks sweet and innocent on the red carpet in 2007.
2 of 19
3. Zoe chops her bangs for a slightly darker look.
3 of 19
4. Zoe's personal style gets an edge.
4 of 19
5. Zoe rocks bold print and a slit on the red carpet.
5 of 19
6. All grown up. Zoe channels Michelle Pfeiffer in "Scarface" and nails it.
6 of 19
7. Zoe strolls through NYC in quirky hat and sunglasses.
7 of 19
8. Zoe looks cute and stylish in white mini dress and blue tights.
8 of 19
9. Zoe shows some skin in all black everything.
9 of 19
10. More skin and more all black everything.
10 of 19
11. Zoe takes a break on the darker colors and goes for a more angelic look.
11 of 19
12. ..And then she's back to old habits.
12 of 19
13. It's safe to say Zoe Kravitz is a definite fan of all black everything.
13 of 19
14. Zoe looks cozy and fashion forward in NYC.
14 of 19
15. Zoe rocks platinum blonde hair and a plunging red dress for the red carpet.
15 of 19
16. Zoe ditches her blonde locks for braids instead. And everyone approved.
16 of 19
17. Zoe looks cool and stylish in NYC.
17 of 19
18. Zoe looks sleek and sophisticated and lets her long hair flourish in a black dress.
18 of 19
19. Grown and sexy.
19 of 19
PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, Zoe Kravitz, & More
9 photos Launch gallery
1. Miley rocked out with her top out to show some love to the legend Joan Jett at the 30th Anniversary of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame ceremony.
1 of 9
2. Taylor Swift threw her hands up at the 2015 Country Music Awards.
2 of 9
3. Funny man Chris Rock and the super talented Daisha chopped it up at the Tribeca Film Festival in New York.
3 of 9
4. Misty Copeland looked stunning at the 2015 Tribeca Film Festival for the world premiere documentary about her life called 'A Ballerina's Tale,' which played at BMCC Tribeca PAC in NYC.
4 of 9
5. Blake Lively got fishy at 'The Age Of Adaline' New York premiere.
5 of 9
6. What's so funny, ladies? Here's Brandy Norwood and Jazmine Sullivan leaving 'Watch What Happens Live' in NYC.
6 of 9
7. Zoe Kravitz went out the back door while leaving the Apple store in New York.
7 of 9
8. The Rock never skips leg day! He wrote, "2 weeks away from shooting CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE - big action comedy with Kevin Hart and director Rawson Thurber (We Are The Millers). My character was relentlessly bullied in high school just because he was "different" than the rest of the students and never ran with the "cool crowd."
8 of 9
9. Chicago was home to the Hennessy V.S “We Own The Night” event, hosted by Amber Rose at Adriannas over the weekend. Here she is chopping it up with comedian Michael Blackson.
Source:Hennessy via Onasis Odelmo
9 of 9