Shad Moss (aka Bow Wow) and Erica Mena couldn’t wait to tie the knot, so they may have gotten married already.
The happy couple went from dating to engaged in the blink of an eye, and they’d planned to get hitched over the summer. It was definitely a whirlwind romance, but even that may not have been fast enough for them.
Shad posted an update on Facebook that seemed to suggest that he and Erica may already have gotten married! Earlier today, he put up a screenshot of Erica in a wedding gown and a message to his bride.
An earlier edit of the post ended with Shad stating that Erica is “OFFICIALLY MY WIFE!”
Bow Wow didn’t drop any hints about when he and Erica may have gotten married, but it may have been within the last few days. He wasn’t wearing a wedding band on his left hand in a shot he posted to Instagram on March 21.
Erica has neither confirmed nor denied buzz about her updated marital status at this time, so the masses may have to wait until the “Love & Hip Hop” season 5 reunion to find out for sure. This sounds like exactly the type of juicy bombshell VH1 loves to drop at their events.
Stars Who Broke Into The Industry After Reality TV
1. Toccara JonesSource: 1 of 12
2. Monyetta ShawSource: 2 of 12
3. Jordin SparksSource: 3 of 12
4. Porsha StewartSource: 4 of 12
5. David OtungaSource: 5 of 12
6. Eva MarcilleSource: 6 of 12
7. Rueben StuddardSource: 7 of 12
8. Tanisha ThomasSource: 8 of 12
9. Jennifer HudsonSource: 9 of 12
10. Bre ScullarkSource: 10 of 12
11. Nene LeakesSource: 11 of 12
12. Teyana TaylorSource: 12 of 12
Just Married?! Bow Wow Hints He & Erica Mena Got Hitched was originally published on hellobeautiful.com