According to TMZ, the reality star broke Bravo’s zero-tolerance policy after she initiated a brawl with castmate Kenya Moore at the show’s reunion taping.
As we reported earlier, the Porsha lost her temper and attacked the former beauty queen while filming on Thursday, March 27. Sources said the incident started because “Kenya brought sex toys to the reunion taping to taunt Porsha about Kordell’s sexuality.”
“And she couldn’t take it anymore,” the eyewitness told Radar Online. “Porsha beat the sh*t out of her! She is a little thing and she jumped on her and pulled her down to the ground by her hair, and Kenya doesn’t have a weave, it is all her own hair.”
According to reports, the newly-divorced housewife has yet to be fired but Bravo executives are considering the option.
“They just shot the reunion. A lot of conversations have to happen, so no decisions have been made yet,” the insider told Radar. “Porsha was upset. No one wanted that to happen.”
“Obviously it’s not good what she did. It’s not the sort of thing that any parties want,” the source added. “The women were embarrassed. No one wants this sort of thing to happen, but the thing is with the reunions, they’re not going to make a decision today.”
Check Out This Gallery
Tahiry Flaunts Her Tresses + More Celebs Who've Embraced Their Real Hair
1. Jessica WhiteSource:Steve Granitz/Getty Images 1 of 8
2. SolangeSource:Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images 2 of 8
3. Tracee Ellis RossSource:Cindy Ord/Getty Images 3 of 8
4. Teyonah ParrisSource:Jason LaVeris/Getty Images 4 of 8
5. Keke PalmarSource:Paul Archuleta/Getty Images 5 of 8
6. Viola DavisSource:JB Lacroix/Getty Images 6 of 8
7. Janelle MonaeSource:Andrew Toth/Getty Images 7 of 8
8. Jill ScottSource:Gilbert Carrasquillo/Getty Images 8 of 8
Keep Up With Rickey Smiley On Facebook!
Is Porsha Williams Going To Be Fired For Her Brawl With Kenya Moore? was originally published on hellobeautiful.com