Gospel singer DeWayne Woods sings his new single “Never Be The Same” with conviction. He tells “The James Fortune Show” his passion on this track comes from getting through years of depression. Listen to this exclusive interview in the audio to hear him discuss how he overcame the lowest point of his life and words of encouragement for others who may be going through a similar situation.
The Men of Gospel
1. Jonathan McReynoldsSource:Sir Jones / PRPhotos 1 of 11
2. Kirk FranklinSource:Andrew Evans / PR Photos 2 of 11
3. Fred HammondSource:Earl Gibson III/Getty Images 3 of 11
4. Donnie McClurkinSource:Griffin/Getty Images 4 of 11
5. BeBe WinansSource:Sir Jones / PRPhotos 5 of 11
6. Andrae CrouchSource:AP Photo/Kevork Djansezian, File 6 of 11
7. Marvin Sapp with his sonSource:Erika Goldring/Getty Images 7 of 11
8. Israel HoughtonSource:Aaron J. Thornton / PR Photos 8 of 11
9. VaShawn MitchellSource:Sir Jones / PRPhotos.com 9 of 11
10. Brian Courtney WilsonSource:Sir Jones / PRPhotos.com 10 of 11
11. Edwin HawkinsSource:Brad Barket]/Invision for /AP Images 11 of 11
Get The Very Latest From “The James Fortune Show” On Facebook!
DeWayne Woods On How He Overcame Depression [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on blackamericaweb.com