UPDATE: Tuesday, August 30 12:43 P.M. EST
Chris Brown has responded to allegations he threatened a woman with a gun. The “Grass Ain’t Greener” singer is maintaining his innocence, and claims he was asleep as the situation unfolded in his driveway.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Chris posted three Instagram videos expressing that he’s pissed about the allegations and police presence at his home.
After receiving a 911 call from a woman alleging Chris Brown threatened her with a gun, the LAPD is currently investigating at the R&B singer’s L.A. mansion.
According to TMZ, Chris Brown invited a few friends – including Ray J – over his house to hang out when a few unwelcome guests arrived in the wee hours of the morning. When asked to leave, an unidentified woman alleges Breezy threatened her life with a gun.
Via the site:
At that point, the story gets murky. The guests included a man who was invited, and two women who were not — one of the women who’d been asked to leave is the one who made the police report, claiming Brown pulled the gun on her. Someone inside the house insists Chris was asleep the whole time.”
After the situation escalated, Ray J thought it was in his best interest to leave. As he headed to his car, Ray J was greeted by officers who arrested and handcuffed him. Upon properly identifying him, LAPD released Ray, but asked to keep his car as “evidence.”
As of 8:45 a.m. PST, TMZ reports the SWAT team is on its way to Chris’ home and the LAPD is obtaining search warrants for the artist’s property. From what we know now, Chris Brown is currently inside the home and hasn’t spoken to police.
This story is developing.
The Transformation Of Chris Brown
1. Had to bring POOH TO VEGAS!1 of 30
2. Back in the day2 of 30
3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMA!!!!!! Haven’t aged 1 bit! Love you3 of 30
4. God has blessed me with my twin. #ROYALTY👑4 of 30
5. She’s walking now!!!!!5 of 30
6. 👑👑👑6 of 30
7. ❤️7 of 30
8. Sending a Thank You to the Maori woman leaders working in Domestic Violence at the National Urban Maori Authority for their support. Much love to Dame Tariana Turia who has been vocal that I have something important to say in giving young folks hope and inspiring them to be the best they can be in life and to treat each other with respect. http://time.com/4057158/chris-brown-maori-domestic-violence-new-zealand/8 of 30
9. I’m too blessed. People who have had to sit a watch me for years do me and watch their females actually love me always show their insecurities. I embrace anything God has given me. It’s bigger than this music business. I’m content with being Chris Brown. A lot of people are unhappy and a lot of these artist lie to the fans or rely on hype to gain substance. Ima keep being who God made me to be! 💯 #IAMMUSIC #othersbarelyholdanote #thesehandsworkgreat9 of 30
10. Venus De Milo; the Greek Goddess of Love. Bull; represents the Taurus that I am.Strategically placed on the left side of my head in protection of my heart for the Love of my Goddess… ROYALTY is everything and as man, we protect that with everything!10 of 30
11. Daddy’s little girl11 of 30
12. Missed this lil munchkin12 of 30
13.13 of 30
14. #QUEENROYALTY keeping my baby fresh…. 👑14 of 30
15. The best thing in my life. #QUEENROYALTY15 of 30
16.16 of 30
17. Family first!!17 of 30
18.18 of 30
19.19 of 30
20.20 of 30
21. Bring #ROYALTY home for the holidays!21 of 30
22.22 of 30
23. ❤️23 of 30
24. Climbing trees with Royalty24 of 30
25. 👑25 of 30
26. Before26 of 30
27. The queen before the game.27 of 30
28. After28 of 30
29. #ROYALTY ALBUM COVER!29 of 30
30. The QUEEN!👑30 of 30
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty