Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Once Leslie’s camp caught wind of the attack, they promptly shut the website down.
The dehumanizing crime has been flagged by detectives, and now the FBI is on the case.
According to reports, authorities are figuring out a strategy to track down the people (or person) who hacked into Leslie’s iCloud and retrieved photos and personal information about the 48-year-old.
At the time, Leslie retreated from Twitter then triumphantly returned to earn a spot as a correspondent at the Olympic Games in Rio.
But her comeback was quickly overshadowed by this cruel crime.
We are #StandingByLeslie as she gets to the bottom of this and hopefully gets the justice she deserves.
Can We Talk For A Minute: Songs That Could Be Considered Harassment
1. Cat Calling To The Tune Of…1 of 11
2. “I Got A Man” Positive K2 of 11
3. Chris Brown ft. Akon – “Came To Do”3 of 11
4. Miguel – How Many Drinks (Remix) ft. Kendrick Lamar4 of 11
5. Ying Yang Twins – Wait (The Whisper Song)5 of 11
6. “Come Go With Me” Teddy Pendergrass6 of 11
7. “Turn Off The Lights” Teddy Pendergrass7 of 11
8. “Hey Lover” LL Cool J & Boyz II Men8 of 11
9. “Can We Talk?” Tevin Campbell9 of 11
10. Play-n-Skillz – Literally I Can’t (Feat. Redfoo, Lil Jon & Enertia McFly)10 of 11
11. R. Kelly – “Seems Like You’re Ready”11 of 11
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty