Janet Hubert is fed up, and she wants the world to know it.
After Jada began spearheading the “Boycott the Oscars” movement, Janet, the former Fresh Prince cast member, decided enough was enough and posted a video on Facebook speaking her mind.
According to Janet — the original Aunt Viv — she believes there are bigger issues in the world than boycotting the Oscars — the Black Lives Matter movement being one of those things, along with what condiments she should add on her Oscar Meyer Weiner.
She also went on to add how instead of protesting and encouraging people not to watch the Oscars, the celebrities should join the frontline of some the fights for equality going on across the world right now.
If you haven’t seen Janet’s video, check it out above.
And, here’s Janet response to Jada’s original Facebook post:
Along with Janet taking a shot at Andy Cohen:
The Best Black Twitter Moments Of 2015
1. The Michael Jordan crying meme was probably the most used on all of Black Twitter.Source:Instagram 1 of 21
2. #AskRachel was definitely one of the worst, but most hilarious, trending topics.Source:Instagram 2 of 21
3. The #Flotusbars were some of the best to hit the web.Source:Instagram 3 of 21
4. Drake vs. Meek was so epic, that Drizzy used the memes in his OVO Fest performance.Source:Instagram 4 of 21
5. Caitlyn Jenner shocked the whole world when she made her debut.Source:Instagram 5 of 21
6. …and then the Meek and Nicki “conversations” emerged.Source:Instagram 6 of 21
7. Denzel Washington is now permanently #UncleDenzel to Twitter.Source:Instagram 7 of 21
8. The #KylieJennerLipChallenge was a thing that should never have been a thing.Source:Instagram 8 of 21
9. The #FutureHive was in full effect all over Black Twitter.Source:Instagram 9 of 21
10. Riley Curry became the greatest of all time through the power of Black Twitter, and her cuteness.Source:Instagram 10 of 21
11. Black Twitter can’t get enough of The Weeknd’s hair.Source:Instagram 11 of 21
12. There isn’t much you CAN’T do with Drake’s “Hotline Bling” video.Source:Instagram 12 of 21
13. #CelebritiesOnlyBlackPeopleKnow was full of gems.Source:Instagram 13 of 21
14. Patti’s pies became a huge sensation for Thanksgiving this year.Source:Instagram 14 of 21
15. Oh, sad Michael. How you know everything we feel?Source:Instagram 15 of 21
16. C’mon guys, LeBron just wants to experiment with his fashion choices.Source:Instagram 16 of 21
17. If you haven’t heard a “what are thoooose?” joke yet, consider yourself lucky.Source:Instagram 17 of 21
18. Future became everyone’s Lord and Savior.Source:Instagram 18 of 21
19. Steve Harvey may never live the Miss Universe incident down.Source:Instagram 19 of 21
20. ‘Empire’ caught the fade of tons of memes this year.Source:Instagram 20 of 21
21. We’re still waiting on A$AP Ferg’s #fourthcoming album.Source:Instagram 21 of 21
PHOTO SOURCE: Getty