According to reports, the stunning bride wasn’t the only one to rock the Italian fashion designer for the wedding of the year. The 36-year-old groom also wore a Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci tux and their 11-month-old daughter North wore a Givenchy dress.
Tisci, a close friend of the bride and groom, was the man behind Kim’s controversial floral gown at the Met Gala in May 2013.
While Beyonce and Jay Z declined their wedding invitation (The power couple went for a more casual weekend in the Hamptons instead), Mrs. Carter took to Instagram to congratulate the newlyweds on their new life together. “Wishing you a lifetime of unconditional love,” she wrote. “God bless your beautiful family.”
Guests who did attend the star-studded nuptials included Rachel Roy, LaLa Anthony, Common, Jaden Smith, Fonzworth Bentley, NeNe Leakes, Serena Williams, Big Sean, Tyga, Steve McQueen, Valentino, Alexander Wang and Andre Leon Tally to name a few. According to reports, each guest was required to give their cell phones to security prior to the I-dos.
During the ceremony, Kim’s step father Bruce Jenner walked her down the aisle, and the bridal party consisted soley of sisters Kourtney, Khloe, Kris, Kylie, Kendall.
According to TMZ, brother Rob Kardashian left Florence before his sister became Mrs. West. Some major family drama allegedly went down, and as a result, he booked a flight back to L.A. “It’s unclear what caused the Kardashian family beef — but it had to be bad — considering he missed out on not only his sisters wedding … but one of the biggest celebrity events of the year,” the site reports.
Of course, the lavish wedding was nothing less than spectacular. Stunning white roses made up the floral arrangements, artwork was provided by Vanessa Beecroft Art Installation, catering was provided by Galateo Ricevimenti (they ate of traditional Tuscan cuisine) and their seven-tier cake was crafted by Galeto.
At the reception, John Legend performed “At Last,” their first dance song. Other tunes on the playlist included “These Arms of Mine” and “A Little Tenderness” by Otis Redding, “Otis” by Kanye and Jay Z and “Rock With You” Michael Jackson.
Congrats to the happy couple!
Check Out This Gallery
Kim Kardashian & Kanye West’s ‘Kutest’ Moments
1. A Look Into The Kutest Moments Between Kim & Kanye1 of 33
2. One Big Happy Family2 of 33
3. Wedding Bells Ringing3 of 33
4. BOUND4 of 33
5. Hugs All Around5 of 33
6. Stealing A Kiss6 of 33
7. Car Service7 of 33
8. Lean In8 of 33
9. Hold On To Love9 of 33
10. All Of The Lights10 of 33
11. Private Jets11 of 33
12. A Couple Who Smizes Together…12 of 33
13. A Smile From Kanye13 of 33
14. Smelling Her Shoulders14 of 33
15. A Look Between Lovers15 of 33
16. Q Kuick Squeeze From Kim K16 of 33
17. This Is What True Love Looks Like17 of 33
18. A Kouple That Dresses Together, Stays Together18 of 33
19. Kim Checks Her Man’s Tux19 of 33
20. Kanye Loves When Kim’s All Dolled Up20 of 33
21. KimYe In The Bedroom21 of 33
22. Take A Selfie So We Know It’s Real22 of 33
23. Yeezy The Protector!23 of 33
24. Kimmy Squeezes Her Man24 of 33
25. What Is This…Velvet?25 of 33
26. Kanye & Kim Having A Black & White Moment26 of 33
27. It Ain’t Love Until You…27 of 33
28. Kanye’s Secret To A Happy Marriage…28 of 33
29. Even When Yeezy Is Talking About Things We Don’t Know…29 of 33
30. Kanye’s Nod Of Approval For Kim30 of 33
31. KimYe’s Red Hot Kiss31 of 33
32. Kim & Yeezy32 of 33
33. The Better To Hear You, My Dear…33 of 33
Keep Up With Rickey Smiley On Facebook!