According to reports, the stunning bride wasn’t the only one to rock the Italian fashion designer for the wedding of the year. The 36-year-old groom also wore a Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci tux and their 11-month-old daughter North wore a Givenchy dress.
Tisci, a close friend of the bride and groom, was the man behind Kim’s controversial floral gown at the Met Gala in May 2013.
While Beyonce and Jay Z declined their wedding invitation (The power couple went for a more casual weekend in the Hamptons instead), Mrs. Carter took to Instagram to congratulate the newlyweds on their new life together. “Wishing you a lifetime of unconditional love,” she wrote. “God bless your beautiful family.”
Guests who did attend the star-studded nuptials included Rachel Roy, LaLa Anthony, Common, Jaden Smith, Fonzworth Bentley, NeNe Leakes, Serena Williams, Big Sean, Tyga, Steve McQueen, Valentino, Alexander Wang and Andre Leon Tally to name a few. According to reports, each guest was required to give their cell phones to security prior to the I-dos.
During the ceremony, Kim’s step father Bruce Jenner walked her down the aisle, and the bridal party consisted soley of sisters Kourtney, Khloe, Kris, Kylie, Kendall.
According to TMZ, brother Rob Kardashian left Florence before his sister became Mrs. West. Some major family drama allegedly went down, and as a result, he booked a flight back to L.A. “It’s unclear what caused the Kardashian family beef — but it had to be bad — considering he missed out on not only his sisters wedding … but one of the biggest celebrity events of the year,” the site reports.
Of course, the lavish wedding was nothing less than spectacular. Stunning white roses made up the floral arrangements, artwork was provided by Vanessa Beecroft Art Installation, catering was provided by Galateo Ricevimenti (they ate of traditional Tuscan cuisine) and their seven-tier cake was crafted by Galeto.
At the reception, John Legend performed “At Last,” their first dance song. Other tunes on the playlist included “These Arms of Mine” and “A Little Tenderness” by Otis Redding, “Otis” by Kanye and Jay Z and “Rock With You” Michael Jackson.
Congrats to the happy couple!
Check Out This Gallery
Kim Kardashian & Kanye West’s ‘Kutest’ Moments
1. A Look Into The Kutest Moments Between Kim & Kanye1 of 43
2. One Big Happy Family2 of 43
3. Wedding Bells Ringing3 of 43
4. BOUND4 of 43
5. Hugs All Around5 of 43
6. Stealing A Kiss6 of 43
7. Car Service7 of 43
8. Lean In8 of 43
9. Hold On To Love9 of 43
10. All Of The Lights10 of 43
11. Private Jets11 of 43
12. A Couple Who Smizes Together…12 of 43
13. A Smile From Kanye13 of 43
14. Smelling Her Shoulders14 of 43
15. A Look Between Lovers15 of 43
16. Q Kuick Squeeze From Kim K16 of 43
17. What A Lovely Couple!17 of 43
18. This Is What True Love Looks Like18 of 43
19. A Kouple That Dresses Together, Stays Together19 of 43
20. Genuine Smiles20 of 43
21. Kim Checks Her Man’s Tux21 of 43
22. That Look You Give When You Know Your B*tch Is Bad!22 of 43
23. Kanye Loves When Kim’s All Dolled Up23 of 43
24. The Look Of Love Is In His Eyes24 of 43
25. Kould Get Get Any Kuter?!25 of 43
26. KimYe In The Bedroom26 of 43
27. Take A Selfie So We Know It’s Real27 of 43
28. Yeezy The Protector!28 of 43
29. Kimmy Squeezes Her Man29 of 43
30. What Is This…Velvet?30 of 43
31. Kim Reps Her Man With Pride31 of 43
32. Kanye & Kim Having A Black & White Moment32 of 43
33. It Ain’t Love Until You…33 of 43
34. Kanye’s Secret To A Happy Marriage…34 of 43
35. KimYe’s Kiss35 of 43
36. Even When Yeezy Is Talking About Things We Don’t Know…36 of 43
37. Ride Or Die37 of 43
38. Kanye’s Nod Of Approval For Kim38 of 43
39. KimYe’s Red Hot Kiss39 of 43
40. Happiness…They Could Model It!40 of 43
41. Kim & Yeezy41 of 43
42. The Better To Hear You, My Dear…42 of 43
43. A Rose For A Rose43 of 43
Keep Up With Rickey Smiley On Facebook!