1. Joseph Sikora
2. Nick Jonas
3. John Stamos – You didn’t think we were watching “Full House” back in the day for the Olsen twins?!
4. Channing Tatum- It could be the dancing or the body, either way we are on Team Channing.
5. Kevin Costner- Ever since he starred with Whitney Houston in “The Bodyguard” we have loved him.
6. Richard Gere- Maybe, he’s not the hunk that he used to be…but back in the day sistas would have been in line for the man!
7. Matthew McConaughey- Something about that southern twang that melts our hearts.
8. Colin Farrell- Who doesn’t like an Irish bad boy?
9. Chris Noth aka Mr. Big . . . He loves Black women and we love him.
10. Actor Simon Baker made “Something New” seem like the right thing to do.
More From Rickey Smiley Show