White Male Celebrities BLACK WOMEN LOVE was originally published on blackamericaweb.com
1. Joseph Sikora
2. Nick Jonas
3. John Stamos – You didn’t think we were watching “Full House” back in the day for the Olsen twins?!
4. Channing Tatum- It could be the dancing or the body, either way we are on Team Channing.
5. Kevin Costner- Ever since he starred with Whitney Houston in “The Bodyguard” we have loved him.
6. Richard Gere- Maybe, he’s not the hunk that he used to be…but back in the day sistas would have been in line for the man!
7. Matthew McConaughey- Something about that southern twang that melts our hearts.
8. Colin Farrell- Who doesn’t like an Irish bad boy?
9. Chris Noth aka Mr. Big . . . He loves Black women and we love him.
10. Actor Simon Baker made “Something New” seem like the right thing to do.
The Hot Spot: Basketball Wives' Brittish Williams Pleads Guilty to 15 Felonies [LISTEN]
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
NBA All-Star Carmelo Anthony Announces Retirement
He’s Back! Jamie Foxx Announces Return To TV With New Show
Jay Z & Beyoncé Purchase The Most Expensive Home In California History, Twitter Is Full of Haters
Porn Site Gives Angel Reese ‘Generous Offer’ After ‘Sports Illustrated’ Bikini Photos Go Viral
Kandi Burruss’ Surprise Turks And Caicos Birthday Trip Was Stylishly Lit
Beyoncé Embraces London In A Dapper Michael Kors Suit