RED CARPET RECAP: All The Looks You Need To See From The 2016 Cannes Film Festival was originally published on globalgrind.com
1. This look was everything: Kendall Jenner in Versace.
2. Blake Lively embraced her growing baby bump in a blue Versace gown reportedly inspired by a Disney princess.
3. Kim Kardashian’s snapback game is too strong. She posed in a gown by Lanyu Couture.
4. Spotted with Kendall, Scott Disick is also in Cannes for the film festival.
5. Chanel Iman was a golden goddess in August Getty Atelier on the black carpet.
6. Bella Hadid wore a fringed top and matching pantsuit set.
7. Kris Jenner posed alongside Kim Kardashian in a white gown with sparkling detail by Alexander McQueen.
8. Slaaaayyyy, Kendall! She wore a sheer gown by Cavalli Couture.
9. Eva Longoria flashed a smile at the Global Gift Gala.
10. Bella Hadid turned all the heads in a thigh-high slit gown by Alexandre Vauthier.
11. Eva Longoria wore a strapless black gown by Pamella Roland to the “Money Monster” premiere.
12. Ryan Gosling suited up for the premiere of “The Nice Guys.”
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Cassie Accuses Sean Combs of Rape and Years of Abuse in Lawsuit
Washed Crooner Aaron Hall Getting Dragged For All The Filth After Rape Accusation With Diddy
Will Smith Allegedly Got Busy With Duane Martin, According To Former Assistant
Happy No Shave November To The Finest Bearded Celebrities
GOTCHA! Snoop Dogg’s Declaration Of “Giving Up Smoke” Is Just To Promote Smokeless Fire Pit Brand
Red Carpet Rundown: The 2023 Soul Train Awards
Celebrity Members Of Omega Psi Phi [PHOTOS]