Things they did: THAT.
10 Times “Dear White People” Made You Say “I Felt That!” was originally published on globalgrind.com
1. When Joelle said this world is not kind to Kelly’s [Rowland].
2. When Lionel said “I like emotionally unavailable guys with an acumen for mixed signals.”
3. When Reggie wanted revenge on the officer (who still had job even after assaulting Reggie in season 1)
4. When Gabe said “this was my ‘notice me Sam’ look”
5. When Reggie was appalled that his White roommate doesn’t use a washcloth.
6. When Sam clapped back at the racist bots.
7. When Joelle found out she was dating a hotep.
8. When Coco said “I wanted the opportunity to decline directly.”
See — even her frenemy Joelle felt that.
9. When Sam went home for her dad’s funeral and spent time with her family.
10. When Troy’s Dad hit the blunt like a pro.
Jeezy Files For Divorce From Jeannie Mai
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Love Triangle: Remy Ma Seems Unfazed By Cheating Allegations [WATCH]
The Streets Think Remy Ma Allegedly Cheated On Papoose With A Battle Rapper
Anthony Anderson Ordered To Pay Ex-Wife $20K A Month In Spousal Support, Social Media Chimes In
Ime Udoka's Alleged Mistress Revealed As 34-Year-Old Married Mormon Kathleen Nimmo Lynch
Brandon Hunter, Former NBA Player, Dies At 42
Dwyane Wade Says It Was Difficult To Open Up To Gabrielle Union About Being Unfaithful