92Q Baltimore’s Kelson “The Urban Informer” has the inside scoop on exactly what’s going on in T.I.’s trial, minute-by-minute.
UPDATE: TMZ reports that T.I. has had his probation revoked and was given 11 months in jail.
– Tip’s family, Grand Hustle Family are all in the hallway of the courtroom unable to get in
– Kevin Liles & Mike Keyser showed up to support Tip, but due to the crowd, they left.
– The oxycontin found in Tips bloodstream was prescribed. It was legal, and it wont count.
– If he appeals the judge’s decision, he might not have to go to jail today.
– The judge brought up Tip’s previous arrest in Florida. The judge is considering his entire arrest record.
– Tip has paid over $1M in attorney fee’s, not including bail.
We will keep you posted as more details become available!
Special shout out to 92Q.com for sending this our way!
Jeezy Files For Divorce From Jeannie Mai
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Love Triangle: Remy Ma Seems Unfazed By Cheating Allegations [WATCH]
The Streets Think Remy Ma Allegedly Cheated On Papoose With A Battle Rapper
Happy Anniversary! 40 New Edition Photos That Show Their 40-Year Evolution
What Your Favorite Celebs Wore to the MTV VMA Awards
Brandon Hunter, Former NBA Player, Dies At 42
Megan Thee Stallion and Justin Timberlake Backstage of VMAs Appear Heated, Social Media is Ready to Ride! [WATCH]