The rapper has not spoken publicly about the incident, or his conversation with investigators. His most recent social media post came by way of Instagram: On May 31, DaBaby posted a video recapping his show at Miami’s Hard Rock Stadium.
Monday’s shooting was just one of three major incidents involving gun violence to make national headlines during Miami’s Memorial Day Weekend celebrations.
On Sunday, May 30, two people were killed and over 20 others were injured in a mass shooting. According to reports, three people got out of an SUV and “began shooting indiscriminately into the crowd” of people who were standing outside a “scheduled event” at an establishment in the Hialeah area west of Miami Gardens.
“This is unacceptable,” Miami-Dade County Mayor Daniella Levine Cava told reporters. “We should be remembering those who are lost, who’ve served our country, and instead, here we are standing, once again, for a terrible tragedy.
On Friday, May 28, The Miami Herald reported that seven people were shot, one fatally, during a drive-by shooting.
- Mind Body Business: 3 Signs You May Have A Health Issue During Exercise [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Here’s Why Drake Wanted To Quit ‘Degrassi’ + New Snoop Dogg & Dr. Dre Album Is On The Way
- Raven-Symoné Talks Weight Struggles, Joining ‘The View’ & Mental Disorder For TV One’s ‘UNCENSORED’
- Halle Berry Fights For Redemption In The First Trailer For Her New Netflix Film ‘Bruised’
- Netflix Employees Plan Walkout Over CEO’s Support For Dave Chappelle’s ‘The Closer’
- Aww! Jay-Z’s Reaction To Seeing Kelly Rowland At Last Night’s ‘The Harder They Fall’ Premiere Has Twitter In Their Feelings!
- Justice for Jelani Day: Omega Psi Phi Petition Calls On Feds To Take Over Frat Brother’s Death Investigation
- Beyoncé Breaks The Internet… Again!
- Jazmine Sullivan Comes To Lizzo’s Defense Amid The Backlash On Her Dancehall Dress For Cardi B’s Party
- Toni Morrison & Other Race-Related Books Requested To Be Banned By Virginia Beach School Board Member
DaBaby Questioned By Miami Police In Memorial Day Shooting was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com