Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
Three children were mistakenly served Pine-Sol instead of apple juice at a preschool in Hawaii, according to reports.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The children, ages 4- and 5-years-old, reportedly took small sips of the cleaning liquid in the Honolulu classroom on Thursday but did not show any signs of trauma or sickness, KHON reports.
According to reports, the mixup occurred during snack time when an assistant took the labeled bottle off of a cleaning cart in the kitchen while preparing snacks. Another teacher reportedly smelled the yellow liquid and stopped the children from drinking it.
ALSO TRENDING ON RICKEYSMILEYMORNINGSHOW.COM:
- Taraji P. Henson Went Vegan After Stomach Cancer Warning
- Meek Mill Shares Hilarious Story About Awkward Moment He Had With Jay-Z & Beyonce
- Ayesha Curry Had The Perfect Response To Troll Asking Why She Doesn’t Know How To Do Daughters’ Hair [VIDEO]
- Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Tell Oprah They Faced Backlash After The Birth Of Their Baby Girl [Video]
Celebrity Real Life Teachers And Those Who Played Them On TV
1. Jesse Williams1 of 16
2. Jill Scott2 of 16
3. Denzel Washington3 of 16
4. Paula Patton: Precious4 of 16
5. Samuel L. Jackson: One Eight Seven5 of 16
6. Morgan Freeman: Lean On Me6 of 16
7. Orlando Jones: Drumline7 of 16
8. Roberta Flack8 of 16
9. Cameron Diaz: Bad Teacher9 of 16
10. Whoopi Goldberg: Sister Act I and II10 of 16
11. Laurence Fishburne: Akeelah and the Bee11 of 16
12. Julia Roberts: Mona Lisa Smile12 of 16
13. Bill Bellamy: Mr. Box Office13 of 16
14. Cedric the Entertainer: The Steve Harvey Show14 of 16
15. President Barack Obama15 of 16
16. Mr. T16 of 16
Preschoolers Served Pine-Sol Instead Of Apple Juice was originally published on blackamericaweb.com