Gary With Da Tea is pouring so much tea in our cup about Toni Braxton! The singer and her family have been making headlines over the arguments about the hit show “Braxton Family Values.” This season we watched Traci Braxton on the show with her friends, but none of the family members were on it.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The family sat down with Iyanla Vanzant for an explosive two-part series and it didn’t end well. Gary mentioned that Toni did a personal interview to talk about her career and regrets she has. The singer believes that she would’ve been more successful without pressure to put her family members on.
A lot of people in the past told her that the devil was trying to breakup her family because she got a record deal, but her sisters didn’t. Toni couldn’t live her best life and for a little while her family didn’t speak to her. Gary also spoke about Birdman trying to work on a settlement with Tyga because he owes him nearly $10 million.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Sir, Grow Up! 50 Cent Is Still Trolling Naturi Naughton For Her Hairline
- New York State Bill Seeks to Outlaw Hymen Exams, All Eyes On T.I.
- El Chapo’s Wife Set To Appear On VH1’s ‘Cartel Crew’ Reality Show
- Ciara Unveils American Girl Holiday Storefront As She Continues To Balance Work With Mom Duty
- Dwight Howard Jokingly Reveals Why He And Javale McGee Wanted To Fight Shaq
- Eric B. Released From Jail After Being Arrested On A Warrant From 2002
- Jada Pinkett Smith Breaks Down Into Tears Recalling Her Mother’s Battle With Drug Addiction
- Father Used Baby As Human Shield; Child Shot 4 Times [Video]
- Kodak Black Sentenced To Nearly Four Years In Prison On Federal Weapons Charge
- Robyn Crawford Reveals She And Whitney Houston Planned To Run Up On Wendy Williams