3. Split ends
While there’s really no remedy to combat split ends outside of a trim, there are ways to prevent them. Coconut oil is a preventative method on wet hair in deep conditioning because the texture of it helps detangle hair that otherwise might break off. Dabbing a little coconut oil on dry hair ends also creates a protective barrier to prevent split ends.
– Unrefined virgin coconut oil is the best for bodily usage. It’s natural and isn’t bleached or deodorized like the refined option. Recommended: Spectrum’s Organic Virgin Coconut Oil ($8).
– Store coconut oil in a cool, dark place for easy scooping (i.e. cabinet or pantry)
READ MORE ON RICKEYSMILEYMORNINGSHOW.COM:
- Hot Spot: Pretty Ricky Member Arrested For COVID Joke At Disney World [VIDEO]
- Here’s Why The CDC Reduced Quarantine Time From 14 Days To 7-10 Days
- Freak Nasty! Couples Swingers Event Pinged as COVID Superspreader!
- Crystal Mason, Jailed For ‘Illegally Voting,’ Appeals Her Conviction: ‘I Refuse To Be Afraid’
- Pharrell To Launch New Podcast Series, OTHERtone