One, he’s always repping for his mother; two, he’s a great actor; and three, he seems like a humble person who isn’t too wrapped up in the fact that he is the son of one of the greatest actors of all time… and a classically trained pianist, former Broadway performer and Juilliard graduate. (We won’t make that mistake)
We can’t help but to swoon over him and things just got better because he revealed that he is “Single AF” during an interview on the Ellen DeGeneres Show.
Say what, now?!
Check out the full interview below to hear what he is looking for in a partner and about his love for Beyonce.
Same, John David, same.
Famous Parents Whose Children Are Stars
1. Diddy's kids1 of 13
2. Lil Wayne: Reginae Carter2 of 13
3. Evelyz Lozada: Shaniece3 of 13
4. Bob Marley: Ziggy Marley4 of 13
5. Damon Wayans: Damon Wayans Jr.5 of 13
6. Eddie Murphy: Bria Murphy6 of 13
7. Quincy Jones: Rashida Jones7 of 13
8. Rev Run: Diggy Simmons8 of 13
9. Lionel Richie: Nicole Richie9 of 13
10. Diana Ross: Tracee Ellis Ross10 of 13
11. Stan Lathan: Sanaa Lathan11 of 13
12. Will and Jada Pinkett Smith: Jaden and Willow Smith12 of 13
13. Muhammad Ali: Laila Ali13 of 13
READ MORE STORIES ON BLACKAMERICAWEB.COM:
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER:
(Photo Credit: PR PHOTOS)