Two months after their engagement, Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin are reportedly married.
According to PEOPLE, the two tied the knot in New York on Thursday.
“They went ahead and did it without listening to anyone,” a source close to the couple tells PEOPLE.
“They’re going to have a big blowout, in front of God and everyone they love,” the religious source tells PEOPLE.
Bieber and Baldwin were even seen walking into the marriage licensing bureau at the courthouse in New York on Thursday, according to a photo obtained by TMZ.
Both Bieber and Baldwin have yet to confirm that they are married.
The young couple got engaged back in July in the Bahamas during dinner at a local restaurant, with family and close friends surrounding them.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Jeff Johnson Gives Update On Cyntoia Brown’s Life Sentence, Shares Story About Homeless Kid Who Posed As A Busboy & Worked For Tips
- Gary’s Tea: Beyonce Accused Of Cultural Appropriation, Meghan Markle Is Allegedly Causing Controversy With Palace Staff & More
- Oscar Grant’s Family Requests To Have Fruitvale BART Station Named After Him
- New CBC Chair: Impeaching Trump ‘Is Not Going To Be Top On Our Agenda’
- Voices At Urban One Honors: What Does Jermaine Dupri Mean To Da Brat
Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin Are Reportedly Married! was originally published on radionowindy.com