Two months after their engagement, Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin are reportedly married.
According to PEOPLE, the two tied the knot in New York on Thursday.
“They went ahead and did it without listening to anyone,” a source close to the couple tells PEOPLE.
“They’re going to have a big blowout, in front of God and everyone they love,” the religious source tells PEOPLE.
Bieber and Baldwin were even seen walking into the marriage licensing bureau at the courthouse in New York on Thursday, according to a photo obtained by TMZ.
Both Bieber and Baldwin have yet to confirm that they are married.
The young couple got engaged back in July in the Bahamas during dinner at a local restaurant, with family and close friends surrounding them.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- “You Age Like Trash When You’re Racist”: Black Woman Goes Off On Entire Kansas City Police Board Of Commissioners Meeting
- Philly Rapper Freeway Mourns The Loss Of His Son
- ‘He Was Still Breathing’: Tafara Williams Suggests Waukegan Cops Could Have Saved Marcellis Stinnette
- Damn I’m Stressed: How To Deal With Election Anxiety
- Git Up, Git Out: Big Boi Supplies Meals To Atlanta Poll Workers
Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin Are Reportedly Married! was originally published on radionowindy.com