Forbes just released their list of highest paying hip hop artists and Jay Z topped the list at a whopping $76.5 million, a no. 1 spot Diddy held for three years prior! The Bad Boy mogul followed behind with $64 million, Kendrick Lamar was a strong third at $58 million, and Drake was just shy of third place with $47 million.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Nas made his debut on the list this year with his personal best at $35 million, along with others like Travis Scott, Lil Uzi Vert, Logic and Meek Mill.
Top 10 Highest Paid Hip Hop Artists
- Jay Z ($76.5 million)
- Diddy ($64 million)
- Kendrick Lamar ($58 million)
- Drake ($47 million)
- J. Cole ($35.5 million)
- Nas / Dr. Dre ($35 million)
- Dr. Dre ($35 million)
- Pitbull ($32 million)
- Future ($30 Million)
- Kanye West ($27.5 million)
Click here for the full list.
- Common Plastic Surgery Complications and Errors with Dr. Nicholas Jones [AUDIO]
- Chloe and Halle Bailey Are Crocs’ Newest Brand Ambassadors [VIDEO]
- Exclusive Black Music Honors Interviews with Gary With Da Tea [WATCH]
- Mind Body Business: Three Weight Loss Tips to Burn Fat Fast [LISTEN]
- 1972: Aretha Franklin Makes History With ‘Amazing Grace’ | Black Music Month
Jay Z Tops Forbes’ Highest Earning Hip Hop Stars was originally published on 92q.com
The Hot Spot: Basketball Wives' Brittish Williams Pleads Guilty to 15 Felonies [LISTEN]
DC Young Fly’s Partner, Jacky Oh Passed Away During Surgery
Jacky Oh, Mother Of DC Young Fly’s Children, Dies Following Plastic Surgery: Report
Plastic Surgeon Linked To Jacky Oh Is ‘Liposuction & BBL Specialist’ With Negative Online Reviews
Judge Joe Brown's Accusations of Tina Turner Being a "Witch" and "Pimp" Resurface [LISTEN]
NBA All-Star Carmelo Anthony Announces Retirement
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Offset Exposes Cardi B’s Buns via Instagram Story